How's the weather - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

How's the weather

This weather is crazy one day its about .24 and the next day it's .66...
What do you think

Comments

• Has been going from high 20s to mid 80s the last month here. I'm ready for spring
  • We had 4" of snow here in central La. Friday with a high of 28, Saturday was 60 degrees . Now they're calling for more snow on Tuesday .
  • Tuesday and Wednesday will be cold here Shane. I hate this.
  • Yep, hunting season is over so it can warm up some now.
  • We only had 6inches of rain all year long in 2013 and this year doesn't look like we are going to have any rain soon. We have to cut back on water usage here in northern Cali that's how bad it's getting here. By now my lawn will be green but it's been yellow since April of last year. The weather is sure nice here though, it's in the high 60's to mid 70's.
  • We are still mostly single digits and at nite minus numbers and it looks like we get no relief until February! Weather channels here say this is one for the history books! i have gotten what I think are 2 guiniea hen eggs? not sure as I've never had any before. anyone know how cold they can get and still be viable for hatching? They were not frozen. and how many should I collect before popping them into the incubator?
    BonnieW
  • Round two starts tonight, snow tonight and all day tomorrow . Unheard of in La.
  • scratchscratch Mannsville, Oklahoma
    SHANE YOU GUYS KEEP ALL THAT SNOW AND STUFF DOWN THERE. I WORKED ALL WEEKEND AROUND THE HOUSE AND MOSTLEY ON MY BARN IN JEANS AND TSHIRT. WOKE UP THIS MORNING TO 26*. UNBELIEVABLE.
  • scratchscratch Mannsville, Oklahoma
    AND I FORGOT TO MENTION 20 MPH NORTH WIND.
  • Need to get some gas for the generator tommorrow morning. Sure don't want to lose all those babies in the brooder and eggs in the bator if we have power outages. They giving it pretty bad here also. Not going to work tommorrow. Cajuns can't drive in snow and ice. LOL
  • It's cold here in north east Texas I turn some heat lamps on my birds tonight I kinda wishing warmer weather will come having a hard time keeping my incubator at the right temp
  • Atlanta is shut down folk!!!!
  • Atlanta is shut down folk!!!!
    Yes it is Marvin. Roads are very dangerous. Cars abandoned everywhere. Wrecks everywhere. They let us out at 12 yesterday. My 15 minute ride home took me 5 1/2 hours.
  • Wow there people on I-75 that's been there 15 hours !!! Over 600 school kids in the ATL are still a school ..
  • You got care folks walking around giving out hot soup .. Wow
  • SNOW AND COLD HERE IN THE CAROLINAS THIS MORNING
  • Us southerners just can't handle the snow. All y'all be safe
  • Not set up for it !!
  • No sir were not! I'm just glad it doesn't happen enough that we would need to be set up for it
  • We got pretty lucky down here. When the icy rain got to us most of it desisatated. Very little ice but cold.