Black Breasted Golden - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Black Breasted Golden

nboonnboon Princeton Texas
edited August 2013 in Somethin' to Crow About
Here a a place for them

Comments

• If I could aqquire some would probably have to build a pen or two here lol
  • edited August 2013
    Here is Cracker Jack with his golden
    20130812_135659_1.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
  • His line of bb's is where they sported from right Randy?
  • Here is Cracker Jack with his golden
    I don't care Big Three are Non that's a pretty Colored Bird Duckwing
  • No not his line. Ozee
  • WOW.. beautiful color !!
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    THE BIG 3 RULES.
  • Tracy, when you say the big 3 rules, you must be talking about fields, proctor and Tater huh. LOL
  • ^ obviously they do. When a bb red males that aren't colored like the standard says wins BB. Lol
  • b.b reds are suppose to be 3 big colors. lol
    AND
  • im working on mine.
    NO KIDDING ASIDE BB REDS ARE TUFF TO GET RIGHT BELIEVE ME.
    BUT NICE WHEN THERE RIGHT.
  • people think its hard getting the males right.. the females will drive you insane. lol I always look at the b bs at every show I go to. there's some real good looking ones out there.
  • my cousin bred a sweater game cock over some hatch grey pullets that where grey with dark robin breast. and his stags looks just like this color. i would like to see a picture of the females. that is a good looking golden male.
  • The females look like bbs with golden hackles duckwing posted 1 on the golden duckwing thread i think.
  • I would love to get my hands on some of those golden bb's really like the look of them
  • Here's a young one. Not a great picture he was either sticking his face in my phone or draggin his wing most of the time i was trying to take pictures.
    20130816_091235.jpg
    2560 x 1920 - 1M
  • Here's a couple from when they started to show there color. Next to a bb for comparison
    20130709_124330.jpg
    2560 x 1920 - 1M
    20130709_124313.jpg
    2560 x 1920 - 1M