Black Breasted Golden - Page 19 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Black Breasted Golden

1131415161719»

Comments

• ClinkClink NE Oklahoma
    He's the old girl I ended up with
    20170224_115845.jpg
    5312 x 2988 - 4M
  • Looks good Clink!
  • ClinkClink NE Oklahoma
    thanks Bill, I think a few years ago, you posted the first one's I'd ever seen, I like the male you posted too. This 'ol girl has really came around. She even laid an egg, I wasn't expecting her to lay at all
  • Clink where do you live? I might have a male you could borrow if you're interested in raising some.
  • ClinkClink NE Oklahoma
    I'm up by Miami, Ok, right in the north east corner of the state
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    ARKANSAS LOL
  • Lol I'm in burkburnett Texas right out side the South West corner of Oklahoma.
  • I am pretty close to you Timmy. I was in W falls all weekend for baseball
  • ClinkClink NE Oklahoma
    if all else fails, I have a bb red I can put with her and maybe breed a son back with her to get a start of bb goldens, we'll see if she keeps laying

oh yeah Tracy, I meant to say Arkansasahomaissiouri, lol....back when Bill Clinton was in office, I worked at the parts store and my shirt said "CLINTON", 90% of the customers called me Bill, I heard it all, was asked "got a cigar?" about twice a week on average....glad I didn't work there when Hilary was running!!!!!!
  • edited February 27
    Where do you live black? I've been in Ardmore all weekend for work.
  • edited February 27
    Elgin but I grew up in Walters area and on the red river
  • I have gotten a few more Golden hatched so it looks good for the new years crop! Hopefully will have enough to select me a few breeders for the next year!
    Bill
  • Looking through as we banded chicks yesterday there was a good number of these! I am sure hoping to get a good amount raised this year!
  • bill post us some pictures of them as they grow like to see them.
  • I will see if I can get some and post.
  • Got a couple
    KIMG1706.JPG
    1920 x 1080 - 235K
  • Looking good DW!