Black Breasted Golden - Page 15 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Black Breasted Golden

Comments

• cockofthewalkcockofthewalk Mead, Oklahoma

Duckwing tried to put them in every home. 

• Yes he did and he came Close to doing it

• tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    I HAVE SOME BB REDS THAT HAVE SOME OF LONNIE,S BLOOD IN THEM AND I THINK I HAVE MY 1ST GOLDEN MALE THIS YR.
  • Good deal Tracy. Are you gonna try for more or just use them for your bba?
    more bb reds but might try to use him on some other project.
  • What pproject are you thinking of?
  • The bbq project?
  • Post a picture tracy
    he is real young
  • scratchscratch Mannsville, Oklahoma
    I think I will have quite a few for my bbq project. Lonnie you want to come help me with them? :)
  • How young is he
  • Ernie, I could use about 2 helpings.I've got plenty in my bbq project.
    hatched in late april
  • Not many here suitable for a BBQ but every time I go through the younguns there sure are a lot of Jambalaya prospects. LOL
  • Saw this on Facebook
    Screenshot_2015-06-27-10-47-28.png
    480 x 800 - 389K
  • Who ever that is misspelled ozee.
  • Sorry about that Mr. Ozee. I just saw it and thought I'd pass it on. I hope it did not offend you. I do not know Mr Livingston but I spoke with him after posting that sscreen shot. Based on who he said they came from I'd say that they are out of your line.
  • No it didn't. Glad to see your serious breeder, hate to see them in jockeys hands.they are easy to trace like someone making opals.
  • edited July 2015
    I wouldn't go as far as to call me serious or a breeder. I enjoy these birds and especially this variety, but more importantly I enjoy the time and experience that the hobby gives me with my kids and the memories of the time that I spent as a child with my grandpa and our pigeons and bantams.