Moderns - Page 6 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Moderns

Comments

• Off & on over the Yrs. Had these for about 6 yrs .They are actually My Grandson's Spencer Cleary. They are his favorite .He also shows the Blue Cochins & Quail Belgians. He had Grand Champion Jr Bird the last 10 Shows. 9 times with the Belgians & the last time with a cochin, Also had Reserve Champion Jr. Bird same show with a Belgian. 3 Grand Champion Birds & one Show Reserve at open show also.
  • Doing good ;)
  • edited March 2014
    Don't know what is going to happen when he loses. LOL He lives with me & helps with the feeding.
  • Got to find another Birchen Male for my son. The one I got is broke been setting eggs for 3 weeks not a fertile one yet. Anyone going to FT. Payne got an extra they will sell? I have Jim Salle lines but will take what ever I can females are laying can't stand to keep setting non fertile eggs
  • I have Sallee Line But not going to Ft.Payne.Have 5 extra males.
  • They look really nice Mr. Cooper.
    My wife has recently taken on some of them and has been hatching for a month or so. I like the way they are so gentle to handle.
  • any pics of any silver blue moderns?
  • Here is a Lemon Blue and a Silver Blue for you. I know these were Columbus and 2010 I believe.
    393642219.jpg
    387 x 400 - 66K
    393642225.jpg
    471 x 520 - 84K
  • Thanks. Anyone around Oklahoma, North Texas raise any nice birchen, silver blue or brown reds?
  • Wade Walker is in Oklahoma and has very nice Birchen and Brown Red Moderns.
  • Forgot this thread was on here. Well just set my last tray for the year 50 moderns. hopefully one or two will hatch.
  • I will take pictures tomorrow of birchen, brown red, lemon blue, silver blue, Pyle, black red and black moderns.
    20140509_150827.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
  • nice Birchen Male.Good Face color.
  • Here he is upright and he is nice!
    Bill
    96c2ebb993d9a66da65a2ebe168794.jpg
    1000 x 904 - 334K
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    OVERLACED ON THE MALE BUT GREAT FACE COLOR.
  • Less lacing
    20140511_095638.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
  • That one really has great face color.You can send him to Kemp.I could use that face color.LOl
  • Got brown reds dark face too.looks good on them.thanks james.
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    NICE BIRD LONNIE GREAT LACING.
  • Lonnie curious what the skin color is on that male?