Moderns - Page 11 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Moderns

15678911»

Comments

• Yeah, me too......
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    edited August 2015
    I WENT BY JACK BRYANTS HOUSE LAST WEEK HE HAS SOME REALLY NICE RED PYLE MODERNS.
  • Post a few pics of them if you can tracy....
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    didn't take any pic,s.
  • btt.......
  • He is half a world away but nice to look at.
    FB_IMG_15029327885861.jpg
    480 x 588 - 20K
  • I picked this bird up at the Nationals this past December for a friend. I thought it was a pretty good bird.
    IMG_0706.PNG
    750 x 927 - 66K
  • That is a real nice bbr mod..Looks to have fed him before photo, full crop.
  • Yep, I didn't even notice that b
  • My youngest daughter has quit OE and gone to Moderns. The last 2 years in a row she has won champion and reserve Mod at Tulsa State Fair. She just loves them
    IMG_2705.JPG
    3264 x 2448 - 1M
    IMG_2710.JPG
    3264 x 2448 - 1M
  • Like the birchen female,nice white cap. Might do it 3 years in row.Good luck to her.
  • Thanks!! I told Kate what you said and she got really excited! The hen is entered at TSF - hope she is ready! She raised a splash K out of her silver blues this spring - he is pretty nifty - she is showing him too - along with several more.......
  • Kate had a photo shoot of a few of her moderns while she was working with them.
    IMG_6277.JPG
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
    IMG_6227.JPG
    3264 x 2448 - 1M
    IMG_6219.JPG
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
  • That's a lot of work getting moderns ready for showing. That part counts a lot in showroom.
  • You are so right! Kate works with those birds a lot! Kallie and I walk through and test them - that way they are used to more than one person. Kate loves them, she is in the process of selling out all of her OE to go Modern only.