Fathers Day - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Fathers Day

edited June 2013 in Made from Scratch
Hope everybody has a great Fathers Day.
My wife asked me what I wanted for Father's Day and you know I have the greatest gift I could ever possibly get in my two Sons she gave me so I told her I don't want anything expect to be together as a family.
Being a Father is such a Blessing.

Comments

• tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL.
  • happy fathers day to all jw
  • Happy Fathers Day
  • I have two fine sons and three beautiful grandchildren. Happy Father's Day to all fathers on this site!
  • Happy fathers day to all. I sure miss that 3 pack a day smoking 300 plus pound diabetic that raised me. If you still have your father with you cherish the time you are together.
  • nboonnboon Princeton Texas
    Happy fathers day
    Still ain't figured out what I'm gonna do fer my dad
  • edited June 2013
    Very true Wayne. This is the first fathers day without my dad. He passed away June 25, 2012. I sure miss him.
  • Still got my dad he is 82
  • I still have my dad. He will be 88 on September the 6th. He is a great dad and man.
  • My grandfather raised me and after he passed my uncle ( who is like a father to me ) raised me so I've been blessed with two great men that are father figures to me.
  • My father and mother are both with the Lord now. They were wonderful parents and I miss them very much. One piece of advice that I want to give is tell your loved ones that you love them today....don't wait...tomorrow they may be gone.
  • Barry that is great advice, both of my parents are with the lord and i would second that statement of telling your parents that you love them now, do not wait.
  • nboonnboon Princeton Texas
    edited June 2013
    Im 11 and my dad is in his 40 s so I still got a while with him
  • Never think you have awhile with anyone, The Lord calls all ages of people Home!
  • barry , im with you , tell them you love them while you can , respect your parents , actually one of the commandments obey your parents that your days may be long on the earth which THE LORD THY GOD GIVETH THEE is a promise , ill say this too enjoy your friends
  • Love them like there is no tomorrow
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    I THINK OF MY DAD EVERYDAY HE PASSED AT THE YOUNG AGE OF 63, 22 YRS AGO.
  • Happy fathers day to all the dads.
  • Happy Fathers Day to all !!
  • Ephesians 6:4. Fathers, provoke not your children to wrath: but bring them up in the nurture and admonition of The Lord. Happy Father's Day.