Prayer Request - Page 7 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Prayer Request

Comments

• Prayers to those mentioned
  • rog great to see youre better , im still praying , as jerry clower used to sau , AINT GOD GREAT !!, THANK YOU JESUS
  • I just reviewed some of the prayer requests. I will be praying. Remember the greek word for saved is SOZO which means healed, delivered, preserved and made whole. The Greek word for salvation is soteria which means, forgiven, healed and delivered. This subject I have spent 1000's of hours and seen God do wonderful things. Isaiah 53:5 by his stripes you are healed. 1st Peter 2:24 by his stripes you were healed. Something happened between the 1000 years between these verses. Jesus died and took the stripes for your healing and forgiveness of sins. Matt 8:17 he bore our sickness and took our diseases. Believers start speaking at your problem in Jesus name. For example: Back pain go in Jesus name. Sometimes healing is instant and sometimes it is progressive. Just remember the bible says all of God's promises are YES and Amen 2nd Corinthians 1:20. Not maybe but yes and amen. Find a promise and don't move until you see the result. It is up to God to perform His word. Jeremaih 1:11-12. Father you see the need among your children. I speak healing to the broken hearted. Father you hear the cry of your children. Thank you Lord for what you paid for on the cross and answer the prayers of your children.
  • edited August 2013
    PRAYER WORKS FOR ME !!!! GREAT ARTICLE maybe this is what makes this site so interesting
  • I like to see another man full of Gods word, good reading , that will stck to your bones and make you spirit fat.
  • Prayer works for me too Raven.
  • Works every time if you are sincere and believe.
  • Our fourth grandchild will be delivered sometime this month she has already been diagnosed with Turners syndrome which only effects girls things don't look good for our new granddaughter we are looking for a miracle. Her mom & dad have already named her she called evvie please pray for her and her mom & dad. They will be in 2 different hospitals in Atlanta when she is born. Like I said we need a MIRACLE! !!!!!!!!
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    THE HILL FAMILY WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU.
  • Prayers
  • Will do....
  • Ricky we will be praying for your family the good thing is God works miracles!
  • May God touch your granddaughter and take away your worries.
  • scratchscratch Mannsville, Oklahoma
    God is in the Miracle business and I will be praying that he sends one your way dixiered.
  • Praying for you and yours Rick.
  • Rick I pray for a miracle for you granddaughter. I also pray for you and your family to peace. God bless
  • prayer is power! "HE" is always there for those that believe and ask......
    Bonnie W
  • St. Jude is the patron saint of hopeless things and St. Theresa is intecessor for great miracles....doesn't hurt to ask them to pray for you to HIM......
  • Dixiered we speak to Evvie's chromosomes and command them to line up with the word of God and be made whole and perfect "saved". Jesus took our infirmities and our diseases on the cross. I rebuke Turners syndrome and command it to go in Jesus name. Every cell in this princess will be perfect and whole when she is born. Keep speaking to the mountain. We all have them and speaking to them like Mark 11 states helps. Jesus spoke to a fig tree. If you are a Christian then Jesus Christ the great mystery lives in you Col. 1:27 and you will do greater works than Jesus "John 14:12". It is not you but your born again spirit of God. The doctors report is not the last report. It is God's will for all to be saved 1st Tim 2:4. Saved meaning SOZO healed, delivered set free and made WHOLE. Believers will lay hands on the sick and they will recover. Little Evvie and the family will be in my prayers.