Prayer Request - Page 5 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Prayer Request

Comments

• JR many thoughts and prayers for your family and Father.
  • Sorry to hear about Jrs dad , I will continue to pray for him and family.
  • Continued Prayers going out to Jr and Your family. Also to all the others who are in need of it.
  • edited July 2013
    I just got off the phone JR. his Dad past this morning and now is with the Lord .. He wanted me to Thank each and everyone for all there prayers and hope you would continue praying for him and his Family ..... Again THANKS
  • edited July 2013
    May God Bless and be with you all [-O< [-O< [-O<
  • Sorry to hear that jr but he is in a lot better place. Will continue to lift you guys up in prayer.
  • edited July 2013
    jr , this is a great loss to you now , BUT JEHOVAH GOD will give you HIS AGAPE LOVE AND AWESOME GRACE , JUST REMEMBER THIS , CHRISTIANS never say goodbye for the last time , MAY GOD BLESS JW
  • Prayers and condolences to you and your family Junior.
    Bill and Bernice Trammell
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    JR I AM VERY SORRY TO HERE ABOUT YOUR DAD,OUR FAMILY WILL PRAY FOR YOUR FAMILY.AS A LITTLE BOY I THOUGHT MY MOM AND DAD WOULD BE THERE FOREVER.LIFE IS REALLY TO SHORT.
  • Very sorry for your loss JR. I pray that you family will find peace in knowing that your Father is no longer in pain
  • Jr. sorry to hear about your dad. It is a tough situation to deal with. I lost my dad a year ago from lung cancer. I pray God gives you and your family peace beyond all understanding.
  • sorry to hear about your dad jr. ill have you and your family in my prayers.
  • God bless you buddy
  • Continued prayers for The Almighty to bring peace and understanding in this time of loss for your family Jr.
  • Praying for you and youre family JR. I lost my dad back in 2009. You will get through this and you will remeber the good times yall had together. God bless
  • It is with much regret to hear of your recent loss Jr. You and yours will be in our prayers. Time and faith in God will heal all.
  • I'm so sorry to read about your great loss may God bless you Jr .
  • Guys thanks for all your prayers for my Dad. He is leaving ICU tomorrow after 15 days. New knee looks and works good but the side effects were scary.
  • Ronny that is great to hear. I will continue to pry fir his recovery. God bless.
  • Ronny, I am so thankful all is going well for your dad! My wife just had one of those replacements and all went well and she is doing great with hers and doesn't even walk with a limp after four months, She had none of the issues y'all have had and I am just grateful your dad is now on the road to a better life. Thanks be to God that he is better now!
    Bill