Prayer Request - Page 41 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Prayer Request

1353637383941»

Comments

• tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    WILL PRAY FOR YOUR FAMILY
  • My prayers are with you and your family Clink.
  • there are tears in my eyes for you and your family Clink, God bless you and your family.
  • Sorry for your loss Clink, sounds like you have some good memories.
  • ClinkClink NE Oklahoma
    thanks everyone, it's very kind of you
    WE LOST 2 GREAT MEN THIS WEEK RANDALL BROWN FROM GEORGIA AND FORREST ROBERTS ODESSA TX,PLEASE BE THINKING ABOUT THERE FAMILYS
  • Prayers for clink and his family
  • Prayers for you all Clink!
  • ClinkClink NE Oklahoma
    RIP Randall Brown and Forrest Roberts, prayers for their friends, family and loved ones.........

I was confused til I went back and reread the post I made about my grandma passing last year, I didn't even remember making that post, but I'm glad I did. I can't believe it's been a year, had a nice little moment there..... I still love you Grandma and Grandpa!!!!....... Thank you all again
  • I saw on facebook Marvin and Ginger Roach have lost another child? Bless their family, they have been through so much! I am sure they would appreciate prayers
  • I talked to Marvin a little while ago, their having a hard time right now and sure could use all the support that we can give them.God bless this family that has been through so much and give them the strength to carry on
  • lotslesslotsless Albany Oregon
    I will be praying
    GOD BLESS THE ROACH FAMILY
  • ClinkClink NE Oklahoma
    I'm heart broken for them, it's just unimaginable
  • The Roach family are in my prayers