Prayer Request - Page 4 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Prayer Request

Comments

• Will be praying that Gods will be done for your father Junior and that he wraps your family in His loving arms.
  • Praying for Both!
  • jr and del , i have just prayed you you , and will be praying for you !!! EL SHADDAI , YOU KNOW , WHEN YOU CONSIDER ALL THINGS , THE ONLY THING YOU REALLY OWN , AND WHEN YOU DIE , WILL TAKE WITH YOU IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS CHRIST,
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    JR OUR FAMILY WILL PRAY FOR YOU AND YOURS.
  • JW you are right Jesus is
    Lord and controls all things.
    Nboon Xander has his days. It is being tough on the whole family and him. They continue to remain strong but but it has become a lot harder on him and all. The family is getting ready to go on a trip to Florida for kids that have cancer. So everybody just be in prayer that they have an awesome time together as a family. Thanks everybody for your prayers they appreciate them.
  • Please pray for my Dad. He has complications from a knee replacement that has him in critical condition in ICU. Thanks. Ronny
  • Praying for him Ronny
  • Prayers sent
  • Praying for him Ronny
  • I totally BELIEVE! I can't say how many times I've been in a bad situatin and fretting, then calmed myself by saying God ALWAYS takes care of it....I will pray for all of my new 'chicken friends' and pray for their good health!
    Bonnie from New York
  • I appreciate the prayers everybody!
  • I will pray for all of you guys.
  • Ronnie & Jr prayers going out for you both and your dads and familys !
  • Ronnie & Jr prayers going out for you both and your dads and familys ! Marvin
  • You'll continue to pray for us having some very difficult decisions to make just pray his comfort and gods will be done
  • Thanks for your prayers. Dad has made progress although he is still in ICU.
  • Talked to JR last night his dad is having it ruff pray for his comfort and the family.
  • just talked with JR JENKINS , they have called in hospice for his dad , said he may have 4 or 5 days , before he goes to be with the LORD , please PRAY for jr and the family , even though they know where hes going its always a tough time for the family involved , THE LORD ALWAYS GIVES GRACE AND COMFORT , , just knowing that someone is praying for you is a great comfort
  • God has a plan for all of us. It is not for us to question why. Will keep all of you in my prayers and with Gods mercy his will be done. Faith is a beautiful thing.