Prayer Request - Page 2 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Prayer Request

Comments

• I agree Randy. God, yourself, and chickens....... In that order! Still praying for Bill and Juniors dad
    I always said keeping the 4 F's in the right priority. Faith, Family, Friends and Fowl in that order.

• Amen Wayne couldnt have said it better myself.
  • James 5:15-16 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick , and The Lord shall raise him up ; and if he hath committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
  • My dad is doing some better moved him to a regular room thanks for all the prayers
  • That's awesome.
  • prayer works !!!
  • Glad to here that Jr. Sunday is father's day. Don't forget about our most high father who art in heaven.
  • Amen Kdog
  • I am glad to see this, prayers for each request on here.
  • one of the reasons i feel this site is as big as it is, is because the people feel welcome you can bug someone and they dont seem to mind , and the christian guys on here , TO ME JUST KNOWING THAT IF NO ONE IN THE WORLD LIKES , THAT GOD LOVES ME that has carried me thru many a day , and accepting that will carry me into enernity
  • nboonnboon Princeton Texas
    Can y'all pray for my grandpa he ain't be feelin good for a while
    Also pray for Dwayne Ballard from what I hear
    And pray for mr. Bill hear he ain't feelin right either
  • Prayers up for all that you mentioned
  • edited June 2013
    I am just here today for a quick look to see what's happening, and I noticed this thread. I will say a few prayers for all that have been mentioned here, but especially Bill for me who I've had the banter with so many times here and for his prayers for me in the past, may God be with you all.
    Tom
  • My prayers are for you all.
  • Still praying for Jenkins dad, Dwayne Ballard, Bill, and Nboon's grandpa.
  • shane is dwaynes problem from the heart operation , he one of the nicest guys youll ever meet , GOOD PEOPLE and theyre getting hard to find
  • Guys I have a big request. We have a little boy who's name is Xander Moore. He is 11. He has been fighting cancer for 9 years. We where told today at church that the cancer has come back and is worse and has intensified. They are headed to Kansas tonight to try 1 more treatment. That is all they have left but we know we have an even better treatment in the healing power of JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD. So I just want to pass this request on to have everyone we can praying for him. He is very strong and knows God is on his side.
  • Sorry raven, I don't know him, I just listed everyone here that needed prayer.
  • I will believe the report of The Lord which says by his stripes you are healed Xander Moore.
  • jw have prayed that if its his will , that he will heal xander , that not as much as a speck of dust in my mind , I KNOW that he still heals , can and will raven