Missing people - Page 2 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Missing people

Comments

• tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    RAVEN, I'M MISSING, YOU CAN'T SEE ME. LOL. :))
  • nboonnboon Princeton Texas
    Chai85
    READ ABOVE NBOON.
  • tracy i had something posted , didnt get any response so i deleted it , although i do keep seeing this ole guy pop up , that couldnt be you , i have this same problem at the house when im shaving this ole dude keeps watchimg me apparently , he must be in the mirror . thats the only time i see him HEY HOW ABOUT JERRY WILLIAMSON , PETE BRANHAM WAS SHOWING , JERRYS BIRDS , but pete quit , he was a really great guy
  • Jerry's still around he just still works a lot, usually see him 1 or 2 times a year. He was at Barnwell,SC this past Dec.. His birds are still good but back in the day he was tough! He's still one of the nicest guys you'll meet.
  • edited June 2013
    thanks did jerry ever tell you why pete quit , last time i talked to pete ill guess was 2000 , he was upset because w l promised him the blacks at a price , then wl sold themm to danny sport , pete to me was one of the best , i talked to wl he never told me who he let have the birds raven
  • I think personal and family problems Raven, Pete was always fun to show against I was just thinking the other day if a lot of these guys who went to early and some that had gotten out were still here, man at the birds there could be these days!
  • Sounds like cabbage disease hammer.
  • nboonnboon Princeton Texas
    Oh sorry
  • s and h thanks for telling me about jerry and pete , boy weve lost a lot of good guys by quitting or death , i havent really shown in a number of years so i have lost contact with a lot of people , and many of these were treasures . little did i realize it at the time , too , really we were competitors , but MORE THAN THAT WE were friends I HEARD THAN NOAH WEBSTERS WIFE HAS CANCER , A REALLY NICE LADY , ALL YOU GUYS WHO ARE CHRISTIAN PRAY FOR NOAH AND HIS WIFE AND FAMILY RAVEN
  • Where O where is Raven?
    I SEEN HE WAS ON HERE YESTERDAY TIM BUT DIDN,T SAY NOTHING.
  • I need to call him
    LET US KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO HIM.
  • thanks that im missed , went to florida to visit with the grand daughter and great grand kids for a few days , thanks for checking on me
  • Glad you're back. We all missed you Raven.
  • I bet you been laying on the beach LOL
  • only walked out on the pier with the wife and 2 g grand kids , we enjoyed this guy catching and landing a 19 lb king mackrel