AMARILLO BANTAM CLUB YARD DOUBLE SHOW SATURDAY - Page 2 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

AMARILLO BANTAM CLUB YARD DOUBLE SHOW SATURDAY

Comments

• tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    STEVE BEATY WILL REPLACE DOUG CONNALLY, DOUG IS COMING OFF NECK SURGERY.SEE YOU SATURDAY.
  • Posting for tracy
    100MEDIA$IMAG0242.jpg
    480 x 271 - 125K
    100MEDIA$IMAG0241.jpg
    270 x 478 - 65K
    100MEDIA$IMAG0239.jpg
    480 x 271 - 118K
  • Some more.
    100MEDIA$IMAG0233.jpg
    180 x 320 - 68K
    100MEDIA$IMAG0230.jpg
    637 x 360 - 149K
    100MEDIA$IMAG0231.jpg
    271 x 480 - 124K
  • Thattttss all there is folks.
    100MEDIA$IMAG0238.jpg
    270 x 478 - 96K
    100MEDIA$IMAG0240.jpg
    90 x 160 - 14K
  • Nice guys! Thanks for the pics!
    Bill
    edited May 2014
    WELL THANKS DW AND LONNIE FOR POSTING THE PIC,S OF THE DBL YARD SHOW.THE SHOW MONTY JUDGED THE BB RED HEN WAS GRAND CHAMPION AND A WHITE CORNISH HEN WAS RES. CHAMPION-PEYTON STUART.BEST O.E. BB RED THILL RES O.E. BB RED PULLET THILL BV AND RV WHEATEN 2 HENS THILL,BV BROWN RED TRENT HILL RV FULLER BANTAMS COCK,BV AND RV SILVER GINGERS P,K PEYTON S.BV AND RV SPANGLED 2 PULLETS PEYTON S. CHAMPION JR GOLDEN SEBRIGHT P PEYTON S.RES JR BROWN RED O.E. TRENT HILL CHAMPION LF SILVER PHOENIX C T AND S WORCHESTER RES LF RED PYLE C MACHA BANTAMS.
    AND THE SHOW STEVE JUDGED THE SAME BB RED HEN WAS GRAND CHAMPION AND A BLACK COCHIN K WAS RES CHAMPION ESTLACK BANTAMS, BBRED O.E. HEN BEST O.E. WHEATEN COCK RES O.E. BV AND RV BB RED H,P THILL BV AND RV WHEATEN C,H THILL BV BROWN RED TRENT HILL RV C FULLER BANTAMS,BV AND RV SILVER GINGERS P,K PEYTON S.BV AND RV SPANGLED 2 P PEYTON S. CHAMPION JR GOLDEN SEBRIGHT P PEYTON S. RES JR BROWN RED O.E. TRENT HILL.CHAMPION LF SILVER PHOENIX COCK T AND S WORCESTER RES LF RED PYLE COCK MACHA BANTAMS.
    THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL WHO SHOWED AND HELPED US HOPE TO SEE YOU NEXT YR. AND THANKS FOR THE 2 JUDGES.
  • Congratulations to Tracy, Trent, and others. Nice show on a beautiful day.
    edited May 2014
    THANKS DW.I HAD A GREAT START TO THE YR. 6 SHOWS 5 GRAND CHAMPIONS AND 6 BEST O.E. AND 5 RES O.E. I NEED TO RETIRE.SOMEONE HAS BEEN LOOKING AFTER ME.
  • Congratulations Tracy and to Trent and all the winners
  • What a nice show this year. The weather was great along with the people.
  • Congratulations to all that got to attend the show and of course the Legend and Son!
    Bill
    THANKS BIGRIG STEVE AND BILL,I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHY OTHER CLUBS DON'T DO THIS.IT IS SO MUCH FUN TO GET OUR CLUB MEMBERS TOGETHER FOR THE DAY.
  • Congrats Tracy ... Were talkin about a show like this now ...
    THANKS MARVIN THEY ARE ALOT OF FUN.
    edited May 2015
    WELL MAY 2ND WILL BE OUR DBL. YARD SHOW WILL POST SOME PICS AND RESULTS I HOPE.
  • Wish I had more notice. Already committed to head towards Gainesville
  • Is there a show in Gainesville?
  • No show. I have a farm to clean up. Trying to sell it. Hope to visit with Jeff while I am up there.
    WE HAD ANOTHER GREAT DBL YARD SHOW HERE IN AMARILLO, IT WAS A LITTLE WINDY BUT IN THE 80,S.STEVE JONES AND MONTE WATSON DID THE HONORS.IT WAS ONE OF OUR SMALLER SHOWS WE HAD 125 BANTAMS AND 10 LARGE FOWL.BUT SOME VERY NICE BIRDS.
  • Give us the results Tracy.