AMARILLO BANTAM CLUB YARD DOUBLE SHOW SATURDAY - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

AMARILLO BANTAM CLUB YARD DOUBLE SHOW SATURDAY

tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
edited May 2014 in User Suggestions
WELL THE AMARILLO BANTAM CLUB WILL HOST IT,S YEARLY YARD SHOW THIS SAT.MAY 4TH.WE HAVE HAD THIS FOR YEARS AND ABOUT 5 YRS. AGO WE WENT TO A DBL. SHOW.WE SET UP AT 9 A.M. JUDGING 10 A.M. AND IT 'S OVER AROUND 12 TO 1 PM.WILL POST SOME PICS SAT.

Comments

• Looking forward to seeing those photos Tracy. The small shows can be some of the nicest.
  • Hot off the press!!!
    70_2.jpeg
    408 x 306 - 34K
    72_2.jpeg
    306 x 408 - 36K
    71_2.jpeg
    306 x 408 - 43K
  • Is that Sunshine I see?? Looks like a good day for a show, good luck.
  • That must be a decent show to get Steve to travel in from NM, I assumed this was a yard show like I would expect when we get into the serious part of the hobby of culling. I must admit this was not what I had thought it would be.
    The weather must have improved out there, we have cold and heavy winds here to the point I don't even want to be outside.
  • edited May 2013
    Update...
    949.jpeg
    306 x 408 - 42K
    45.jpeg
    306 x 408 - 40K
    341.jpeg
    306 x 408 - 41K
    322.jpeg
    306 x 408 - 28K
  • I am jealous of that sunshine it is good duck weather here today and its a cold rain.
  • edited May 2013
    Same here Jr cold drizzle ....We need to have one of those out door shows around here I think it would be nice...
  • I agree marvin
  • Jeff talked about having on in Hartwell but talkis as far as we got ..
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    edited May 2013
    WELL IT,S ALL OVER WEATHER HELD OUT 70 DEGREES WITH SUNSHINE A LITTLE WINDY. STEVE BEATY FROM N.M. AND ROBERT CHAPMAN AZLE,TX DID THE HONORS.AROUND 150 BIRDS WITH 50 O.E.25 MODERNS THEN 10 TO 15 OF THE REST OF THE CLASSES.THE SHOW STEVE JUDGED A BLACK COCHIN COCK WAS CHAMPION AND A WHITE ROCK PULLET WENT RES CHAMPION.THE COCHIN WAS ESTLACK BANTAMS AND THE ROCK WAS TIM WORCESTER. THE BB RED COCK WAS BEST O.E. AND RES WAS A WHEATEN HEN IN THE RIGHT PIC ABOVE THEY WERE MINE.
    AND THE SHOW ROBERT JUDGED CHAMPION WAS A BEL. QUAIL DANVER PULLET BY DOUG CONNALLY AND RES CHAMPION WAS THE BB RED O.E. COCK OF MINE AND ALSO WAS BEST O.E. AND THE WHEATEN HEN IN THE MIDDLE PIC WAS RES O.E.
    AND CHAMPION JR TRENT HILL BB RED HEN AND RES CHAMPION JR COLTON OLIPHINT AND I MIGHT ADD THAT COLTON IS ON THIS SITE UNDER COLTON. THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL WHO HELPED AND SHOWED WITH US.
  • Thanks for the photos and the info.
  • I KNOW YOU GUYS HAD TO HAVE FUN AND THATS WHAT IT ABOUT ... CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS
    THANK,S GUY,S I AM SURPRISED THAT NOT MORE PEOPLE OR CLUBS DON'T HAVE THEM.
  • Lake, Cook Out, and a Chicken Show. Sounds like a Good Day to me
  • scratchscratch Mannsville, Oklahoma
    Nice BBRED C Tracy. Congrats. Looks like ya'll had a great day.
  • I Agree With You Marvin. When You Going To Set It Up. Lol.
  • edited May 2013
    I talk to Jeff about having one at Hartwell
  • edited May 2013
    If Hartwell start having a spring show that might be in play.We elected to go with a double show this year in Dec . But I would love to have one .
    edited May 2014
    WELL IT,S TIME AGAIN FOR OUR YARD SHOW MAY 17TH NEXT SATURDAY. LOOKING FORWARD TO IT ONCE AGAIN WE ARE HAVING A DBL SHOW.DOUG CONNALLY AND MONTE FITZGERALD WILL DO THE HONORS.WE HOST AN A.B.A. MEET ALONG WITH AN O.E. MEET.WE TRY TO GET 125 TO 200 BIRDS ONLY.JUST A FUN DAY FOR ALL. I WILL DO MY BEST TO GET SOME PIC,S AND POST THEM.
    LOOKS LIKE WE ARE SET FOR SATURDAY GOT OVER 125 AND MAYBE A FEW MORE.