WHAT 5 COLORS OF O.E. WIN THE MOST. - Page 5 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

WHAT 5 COLORS OF O.E. WIN THE MOST.

Comments

• Chocolates will be there one day.
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    JW, YOU ARE THE #1 CHOCOLATE BREEDER AND LOVER OF THEM.
  • Buffs it may take awhile but if I have anything to say about it they will be
  • That makes 2 of us Handy I have a 5 year plan lol.
  • Is Buffs in the Standard ?
  • They are Marvin just got to do a lil work on them. Mine are a lil larger than I would like but trying to get as many on the ground as possible and cull cull cull till they are right.
  • I hear ya Randal from what I've seen there looking good ..
  • The best ones
  • Mine are a bit on the large side to 911randal but I plan to hatch many and keep few.
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHO IS JUDGING,IF YOU KNOW WHAT I TALKING ABOUT.
  • edited June 2013
    You mean there are judges out there that favor certain colors. Imagine that. I never would have believed it. Next thing you gonna try and tell me that there are judges out there that favor certain exhibitors. In my 30 years of doing this, I have never been so shocked. LOL
  • these so called lesser can win, GO GINGERS
  • edited June 2013
    In hands like yours anything is possible tator. You do have it together. Always said you 3 are the hardest working guys in the showroom. When you put a bird up, it is ready. Hope I live long enough to see a columbian in the top 5. Doesn't even have to be mine.
  • thanks dog, i'm sure with the communication that you and the other Columbian breeders have it will not be as long as you think.
  • Tater get Keith some Columbians.
  • Like Tim has said I would hope that the best birds there would be in the top 5, regardless of their color. But like some have said some judges do prefer certain varieties over others. I guess that is human nature.
  • if we didn't have 10 colors all
  • the son and myself have discussed this many times , when the birds get to champion row , there shouldnt be any colors raven