WHAT 5 COLORS OF O.E. WIN THE MOST. - Page 4 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

WHAT 5 COLORS OF O.E. WIN THE MOST.

Comments

• Jerry McCarty won Show champion with a Black Wyandotte also. There weren't that many black Wyandottes entered there also. Can't remenber if he told me it was one he got from you Jr. or not. Bottom line is pick the variety you like and work on them to get them the best they can be to the standard and let the chips fall where they may. I do have alot of confidance with the judges for the most part and believe the quality is what wins it not the color and look on champion row and notice they are all well conditioned. I still say Andy Barnes, Otis Fields, Keith Proctor and Tator are the hardest working guys in the show room when it comes to having them ready to show. THey deserve every win they get no matter the color.
  • thanks kdog, but its DARLA, not andy
  • She is a saint. LOL
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    HEY YOU GUY,S DON'T THROUGH ME UNDER THE BUS.BUT GOOD STUFF GUY,S.
  • You forgot one JR he's a cond. to!!
  • The top varieties are there because they have been worked on very hard for a long time, the folks that win have bred them well, and conditioned them well. It takes both to be at the top. There is nothing wrong with just a few varieties being at the top of consistant winners they are just the best examples of what the birds should be and that should be the goal for everyone working on the lesser varieties.
  • In football they would be from the the SEC huh
  • Marvin: in football they would be from the state of Alabama. The last 4 national champions call Alabama home.
    I couldn't resist ribbing a Georgia bulldog a little. Lol
  • No they would just be shown there !!!
  • edited May 2013
    You know the gonna start having Three state Flags flaging at Bama stadium starting this year don't ya !!! One from Alabama for the student body that are born there. And also one from the State Georgia and Fla. for the resect of all there athletes
  • Could'nt win with out them look at AU

• ROLL TIDE !!!!!!!!!!
  • I haven't heard about the flags. We will see of that happens.
    I'm with Tim
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!
    ALL THE BAMA PLAYERS THAT WERE DRAFTED IN THE NFL THIS YR. TOOK A CUT IN PAY.LOL.BAMA PAID MORE.
  • :)) Now thats Funny
  • Tracy you must be a OSU or TX.
    UT ALL THE WAY.
  • With A&M now able to cross borders and changing over to the SEC thay may be the school to beat in Texas It sure gave them a recruiting advantage over the other teams for now in the State of anyway . I still not figured that one out yet Texas is in the West not the East thats crazy huh !
    WHAT DO ALL YOU NEW MEMBERS THINK.