Black tailed buff old English - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Black tailed buff old English

I was wondering if anyone had any for sale or know someone who has any for sale thanks.

Comments

• Try contacting Troy Vannoy. He probably has the best females you could ever find.
  • How do I get in touch with Troy Vannoy.
  • 903-821-7126 is his cell#
  • troy has some nice birds. got some of his red pyles and there really nice
  • Also check will Del on this site. I think he posted a few days ago he was selling some of his breeders
  • Just depends on which side of the Mississippi river as to who has the best black tail buffs.
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    I WILL TAKE TROY V. ON EACH SIDE OF THE RIVER AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE.
  • Troys has the best hands down
  • I'll take that bet and you're going to regret he's the best that's ever been.
  • Kevin Scott and Bruce Ramsey has some nice Black tail buffs to..
  • Bill's blue tail buffs
  • Bill's blue tail buffs
    IMG_20130427_160840.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 320K
  • Not being disrespectful to Troy but I have owned and shown against his black tail buffs but their are some better ones out there.
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    NO PROBLEM DIXIERED JUST HAVING SOME FUN BUT HE HAS SOME NICE ONES AND THERE ARE A FEW MORE THAT HAVE SOME ALSO.
  • Did you show against his 2012 BTB?
  • I showed against Troys nice hen 4 times and beat her twice but I tried buying her several times. I'd still like to have her she was dang good. I imagine it will take me several generations to get my females with as good of a head as she had.
  • I did show against him at the 2012 nationals
  • will yall post some pics of yalls
  • Bill's blue tail buffs.
    IMG_20130427_160840.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 320K
    IMG_20130427_160834.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 316K
  • ya i saw them i like the blue tailed alot i think they are really pretty birds