Selecting BB Red breeders - Page 6 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Selecting BB Red breeders

Comments

• There are very many beautiful Old English out there and while I appreciate the compliments on my picture and cock bird, I am just thankful to folks for helping me improve my flock and taking me and my wife in as friends. I really do like all the kindness I have been shown and the folks with whom I have come to know and especially the visits to our house and yours.
    Bill
  • Great looking cock bird. I'm new to the hobby. But I've been having alot of fun the last few years with them. Thanks for all the great advise about the BB Reds.
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    BACK TO THE TOP CHECK THIS OUT YOU BB RED BREEDERS AND OTHER BREEDERS.GOOD STUFF.
  • You are absolutely right Tracy!
    Bill
  • Great post!
  • Took some digging but I finally found this to bring back for the new guys and gals. Here is a female line breeding trio of Tim Cole bb reds, Also using another Tim Cole male on 4 Burkhart females besides my pure Tanner Female line.
    SANY8379.JPG
    1024 x 768 - 74K
    SANY8388.JPG
    1024 x 768 - 113K
    SANY8389.JPG
    1024 x 768 - 108K
    SANY8390.JPG
    1024 x 768 - 84K
    SANY8392.JPG
    1024 x 768 - 100K
    SANY8394.JPG
    1024 x 768 - 106K
  • Thanks for bringing this thread back up kdog! I enjoyed reading it all over again.
  • edited May 2013
    Great thread.. Very informative!
    NICE FEMALE LINE DOG.
  • good thread it helped me alot great thread
    TRY IT AGAIN GREAT THREAD LOOK AT IT.
  • Found it :) Thanks Tracy!!
  • I am very hopefull of the female BB's I will be showing this year. I think the timing will be there and they will peak for the show season before beginning to lay. THat is the key to showing females successfully. Looking forward to June and hatching some from the Tanner females with my new Tracy Hill female LIne Cock that Tracy was so generous to put in my hands. I think he is my favorite of all of them. He is quite a little package.
    KJDOG, THAT LITTLE MALE IS ALL THERE I THINK HE WOULD TAKE ON A GATER.
  • But he is so sweet. I love his personality. JUst like you, a real nice fella.
    OH THANKS KJDOG YOU NEED TO BRAG ON ME TO MY WIFE. LOL.
    ARE YOU GETTING ANY THING OUT OF THE LAST BB RED,S YOU GOT FROM ME.
  • Got two eggs due Saturday from the male on my Barnes females. Next week I got more plus a couple out of the same male on the hen you sent and those will be pure HIll.
    WELL GOOD LUCK TO YOU.
    WAYNE I HAVE HAD THE BEST HATCHES THIS YEAR JUST GOT TO GET THEM RAISED NOW.MINE ARE YOUNG.