Female line spangled males - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Female line spangled males

edited March 2013 in Made from Scratch
Hello im new to the site,but have been around our little friends for some time,I have spent a chunk of change buying female line bb reds and in a few years I always have fairly good looking males and the females are not what they were.so off to spangles, what should the type look like I always choose what I like and thats not working for me,what im asking can someone post a picture or two of a male spangled and possibly a bb of the female line type.

Comments

• terry easter has some great spangles. maybe he can post a pic for ya. tracy has great looking b.b reds. real good looking females
  • adam call me and i will send you some pictures, i have a few kockerals and pullets left from my 2012 hatches. That i can let go. Thanks Terry Easter Crystal Springs Bantams.
  • there ya go adam. terry is a great guy. he will do you right. terry has helped me a lot.
  • Hello terry easter if you could pass your number on to me ill get a call out to you ok thanks