SOUTH PLAINS BANTAM ASSOC. LUBBOCK,TX. - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

SOUTH PLAINS BANTAM ASSOC. LUBBOCK,TX.

tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
edited March 2013 in User Suggestions
SATURDAY THE SPBA WILL HOST A DOUBLE SHOW IN LUBBOCK,TX. ME AND ROBERT CHAPMAN WILL JUDGE. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.

Comments

• Man wish I could show in Texas
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    MOVE OVER HERE.
  • Haha man I don't know. I do own some land in Texas
    SMALL SHOW 200 TO 250 TOTAL.
  • Jason,If you own land in Texas you can show if you know how. Put up a mail box with an address on your land. Use that address on youir entries. Where there is a will there is away.
  • Yeah but that would be not 100% the truth and I'm just not made that way that I could do that .
  • But it is possible.
    PITCH A TENT. LOL.
  • I agree
  • Who won?
  • Who won? Trace won the show Chapman judged with a bbred cock. The Jonas's won the show Tracy judged with a bbred cocku
  • Tracy's champion bbred cock
    456.jpeg
    359 x 480 - 133K
    THE SHOW I JUDGED D AND M JONAS CHAMPION OF SHOW BB RED COCK THEY ALSO HAD RES O.E. ON A WHITE COCKEREL.BEST WHEATEN-JAMIE DAVIS,BEST BROWN RED-CHARLIE SHARP,BEST BRASSY BACK AND SPANGLED-COLTON OLIPHINT, BEST LEMON BLUE-C.SHARP, BEST BLACK K. JACKSON,THE OTHER SHOW ROBERT CHAPMAN JUDGED I WON CHAMPION OF SHOW BB RED COCK RES.O.E. WHITE COCKEREL D AND M JONAS,BEST WHEATON AND BEST BROWN RED T.HILL,BEST LEMON BLUE-C.SHARP,BEST B.BACK AND SPANGLED-C.OLIPHINT.NICE SHOWS A LITTLE SMALL BUT SOME GOOD BIRDS.BEST BLACK K.JACKSON
  • THE SHOW I JUDGED D AND M JONAS CHAMPION OF SHOW BB RED COCK THEY ALSO HAD RES O.E. ON A WHITE COCKEREL.BEST WHEATEN-JAMIE DAVIS,BEST BROWN RED-CHARLIE SHARP,BEST BRASSY BACK AND SPANGLED-COLTON OLIPHINT, BEST LEMON BLUE-C.SHARP, BEST BLACK K. JACKSON,THE OTHER SHOW ROBERT CHAPMAN JUDGED I WON CHAMPION OF SHOW BB RED COCK RES.O.E. WHITE COCKEREL D AND M JONAS,BEST WHEATON AND BEST BROWN RED T.HILL,BEST LEMON BLUE-C.SHARP,BEST B.BACK AND SPANGLED-C.OLIPHINT.NICE SHOWS A LITTLE SMALL BUT SOME GOOD BIRDS.BEST BLACK K.JACKSON
    Tracy, do you know what the Wheaten that Jamie Davis had was hen, cock, pullet, or cockeral
    IT WAS A COCK BIRD.
  • Thanks for the report Tracy and congratultions to you and all who showed!
    Bill
    MARCH 8TH DOUBLE SHOW LUBBOCK,TX.ME AND STEVE BEATY JUDGING.
    IT WILL BE A SMALL SHOW 300 MAYBE 50 O.E.
  • edited March 2014
    Show photos. BB bbred pullet and show champion
    20140308_115844.jpg
    640 x 360 - 36K
  • Whose bird is it?