Blue Wheaten old english - Page 4 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Blue Wheaten old english

Comments

• Steve I will help you with the first one Dalton Double Fling your bird and your hand
    e56428af106e976909b0604506cc0c.jpg
    3664 x 2062 - 887K
  • thanx marvin,that was her fist show
  • Good bird !!!!
  • Yeah show us some of them old male breeders steve !!
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    NICE START GUYS.
  • Here a few of mine
    20121006_184111.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 4M
    20120818_143816.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 4M
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    JOSH NICE BLUE WHEATEN FEMALE GREAT TYPE AND COLOR.
  • You guys are gonna make me get into wheaten's if yall keep posting all these nice females. Wayne is gonna get mad at me for having to many!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!
  • nboonnboon Princeton Texas
    Where can I get some like that!!!!
  • Nice looking birds. I'm looking forward to get some.
  • Aaron, I have those 2 wheaton females from Brad that when I am finished with the Columbian cross I will mate to a blue whearon sport from Felix. He is hatching a bunch. His came from Greg. Vicky is bothering me for some Blue Wheatons so I guess I will try and get a few out later this year for her. Or os not me you gotta worry abour. I ain't gonna get mad at you. You got the space for it. BUt if you get to many you may have to answer to you know who. LOL
  • Lol. I am good with the bb red female line and a few blacks.
  • Thanks and my start came from frank reid.. I went down to his house last summer and brought him out of the blue wheatens... I got the females I posted in the breeding pen and got 2 so far out of them but their egg production has went up so I should have more in the next few weeks
  • I got a dumb question.. the chicks out of blue wheaten that come white are they blue wheaten sports.. I don't know how to tell the chicks out of the blue wheatens
  • White ones should be sports
  • You will get chicks with white and yellow down. When the chicks start putting in feathers the sport females will have white tails and the males will look like red pyles.
  • Ok well by the looks of some of my white looking ones has blue wings and blue tails, so I'm puzzled..
  • How old? Sounds like you have blue wheaten with some white down still on them.
  • Sounds like the blue wheatons are alot like my Columbians. Down color is no indication of what the finished product will be.
  • The oldest one are about 2 weeks.. then I have a few that looks like bbs but blue colored, this is my first year messing with them and don't have a clue about the chicks