Blue Wheaten old english - Page 3 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Blue Wheaten old english

Comments

• Steve,
    Jerry and I have been friends for many years and I have always been a fan of his female line BB Reds. This March I had the pleasure of seeing his blue wheatons for the first time in Pensicola. LIke always all they showed was females. Joyce and Jerry had best OLd English with a gorgeous blue wheaton female in the second show and she was fabulous. It was there first starred win in this variety and it surely won't be their last. Without a doubt, if you put good birds in this couples hands they know what to do with them and how to breed them and you will have to go against them later.LOL. Had the pleasure of having my daughter along with me to the show because she didn't want me making the trip alone with my health. She is 38 now and hasn't been to a show with me since she was 9 years old. All she talked about for the 4 hour drive back to the La. was those blue wheatons and Elvis's Golden Duckwings. She is still bugging dad to get some blue wheatons and I may just have to give her her way since she is still daddy's lil girl. This is a variety that seems to be taking the hobby by storm and I have seen alot of good ones over the last couple years. Also it seems everytime I discuss it with someone, your name comes up so you must be MR. Blue Wheaton. Good job man, they are a beautiful variety. Wayne
  • yeah i knew they would do well with them.Jerry told earlier last fall that they were nice.need to call and congradulate them.Jerry was tickled that Mrs Tanner had fell in love with them so much,said she wants to go to more shows.love to see someone do well,just glad i could help
    thanx again for the kind words
  • Otis has A good blue wheaten
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    ONE ONLY.
  • MR. Blue Wheaten has the best one's I have seen hands down, got to take a little tour through his chicken yard holy cow the birds I laid my eyes on what a trip. And thanks for all the help.
  • tater
    i told grizzle he was sellin that bird too young when he took her to the sale at 3 months old,i know it was her otis bought it from ed hamby for 10 bucks.she still had grizzles black band and toe punch was out of that male
    and she has been a good un
  • i am just an ol appleknocker,certainly not mr bluewheaton.
    but thanx for all the nice comments
  • Does anyone have a pair of blue wheaten old english bantam for sale?
  • I think Otis said she got her first s.s. check last week.lol
  • they have been good to each other,i did get a sister to her that was a heck of a bird too,had her ready ro show and a sparrow hawk left me nothing but bone and a leg band.got her through heavy gauge 1 inch wire
    MR BLUE WHEATEN LET US SEE SOME OF THEM, THEY ARE ONE OF MY FAVORITE O.E. FOR COLOR.
  • if i knew who he was i would tell him
    I WOULD STILL LOVE TO SEE SOME PIC,S FROM YOU OR GREG OR ANY BLUE WHEATEN BREEDER.
    >:/
  • will try,am not puter savy.i will get my daughter to do it for me asap.would like to hear your opinoin.of couse they will not be in show conditio due to laying
    ok thanks
  • you wanna see some breeder males too
    any thing would be a start.
  • 10 4,will do it asap
    tick tock lol.