Birchen or Silver Blue - Page 5 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Birchen or Silver Blue

Comments

• Don't know why that picture didn't show, but you can click on the icon and it will open up. Here is the pair I just got.
    DSC00117.JPG
    909 x 694 - 297K
  • edited March 2015
  • Don't know why that picture didn't show, but you can click on the icon and it will open up. Here is the pair I just got.
    The shacting on the feamle concerns me but the male shows the signs of being a golden, that is not sun brassing but the un-even has me a bit concerned. did you get any details on hos background? I would lean more towards a cross with a black based on his appearance.
  • No, the guy I got them from got them from someone else and did not have any information. His lacing goes all the way under to his tail.
  • Here is an ozee golden birchen
    2012-04-26 17.12.59.jpg
    320 x 240 - 43K
  • Somehow I don't think mine will ever look that good.
  • Randy,
    your pic does not do that bird justice he is much better looking in person.
  • I am raising one pair of birchens and a trio of brown reds out of him I took the little birchen k to show scott the othet.bb day he is a baby but you can tell the body and feathet he will have
  • Ill have to get your number cjarvis I'm looking for male line
  • edited March 2014
    Ill have to get your number cjarvis I'm looking for male line</blockqu
  • Wayne,
    Here is the male just dubbed as you can tell and needs a bit more time on body but will be ready when you need him, I think these are the females I will send have more to go through first but these may be the ones.
  • Looks like I will be off to a good start with some nice foundation stock. Thanks for posting them.
  • Carl I think that little male has to much red in the hackel and wing bow for me>>>> The pullets are looking super.
  • edited March 2015
    C
  • That is a good kinda red. It washes out. LOL Got quite a body for his age.
  • edited March 2015
  • edited March 2015
  • edited March 2015
  • I can see why that pullet is you favorite she is a nice color.
  • I'm getting really excited to get my hands on them now I really like them