PIC OF THE WEEK. - Page 7 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

PIC OF THE WEEK.

Comments

• Nice birds Jason!
    Bill
  • i really like the proctor bb red male and tracys wheaten pullet the best so far. MP
  • has the wheaton got lacing on the tail feathers? the type is good. the proctor black cock bird was rv at Dalton, super good body and type. tracey's bb female is a real eye catcher!!hard to tell about franks black, but his blacks and blues carry the same type, which is good.
  • can somebody post a pic of the brown red that won the nationals? also the black pullet that was rv at the jamboree.
  • I don't think Dad has a picture of that Black pullet, Terry. Bill Wulff took her picture but Dad didn't take an ad so it will never be published. He has at least 6 as good as her. They take turns placing first. LOL
  • edited January 2013
    This is a last years white pullet, she was one of my favorites. If you click on the picture it will enlarge.
    09172011070.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 239K
  • nutens, that pullet is one of the best I've seen in years, she looks like pullet
  • NICE WHITE AND THERE ARE SEVERAL GREAT OLD ENGLISH POSTED THIS WEEK
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    JUST A REMINDER THIS WEEKS PIC,S START ON PAGE 6 OF THIS THREAD AND VOTING STARTS SUNDAY 600 P.M. EASTERN.PLEASE POST AND PLAY.
  • Marvin Cagles white female
    IMG_2043 BB 2 M.jpg
    1500 x 1486 - 125K
    IMG_2050----2.jpg
    1345 x 1500 - 95K
  • I love White Old English and these are great pics!
    Ron, I think you could make my birds look good the way you take pictures!
    Bill
  • i love those white i might have to try to get some of his line
  • I don't much care to fool with the white but must admit there are some fine ones out there. Cagle has some great ones. Jr. Jenkins has some outstanding whites also especially females. The best balanced males I ever saw though was back in the day by Bill Tripp. Those birds were 100% Old English for sure.
  • Thanks, Tater. Dad has been working on these Blacks for a little while now. He would break one out every now and then and it would usually place pretty well. He's about to get it dialed in now.
  • nutens, I don't know if that's good news or bad. lol
  • Tracy,
    Sorry, I just seen this post. But yes they look very similar from color to type. I'll get pictures of the males I have. I kept back 8 brothers and been showing them this year. I'll post them when I get a chance. I'm still building my barn and have moved everything to my house now. So free time is sparse.
  • Tater, I guess that depends on where you're standing. LOL
  • LIAL COCKERAL
    004.JPG
    1368 x 768 - 392K
  • Hill Bb male
    image.jpg
    768 x 1024 - 359K
  • Tracy hill bb female line
    image.jpg
    768 x 1024 - 287K