PIC OF THE WEEK. - Page 5 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

PIC OF THE WEEK.

Comments

• One of my Blue Wheaton cockerells.
    IMG_0083.JPG
    2048 x 1536 - 503K
  • Really nice Ned! Love the color he has!
    Bill 8->
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    nice bird ned.
  • Sharp bird ned
  • I haven't seen many blue wheaton males that nice Ned.
  • Thanks, guys, I did get lucky enough to win BV with him at Shawnee this past December.
    REMEMBER TO VOTE SUNDAY EVENING THIS WEEK STARTED WITH KJDOGS BIRCHEN MALE ON PAGE 3 OF THIS THREAD.THEY ARE SOME VERY NICE PIC,S AGAIN THIS WEEK. L-)
  • Troy Vanoy's Spangle female
    IMG_9716.jpg
    600 x 551 - 171K
  • That is a real nice little spangle pullet Ron, given the issues with getting a spangle right she gets my vote for this week for certian.
    It seems anything Troy gets ahold of just turns out looking so much better, he does a great job with the birds from breeding to conditioning.
  • blue wheaten
    photo.PNG
    640 x 960 - 1M
  • Not a real glamorus picture here. Me and my son was working on his 4-H project and I took this shot. Can you belive he told me to bring on my Opals. LOL
    This is my pic of the week! Nice Bird and Boy!
    Bill =D>
  • SDW of proctors is my vote
    HOW ABOUT VOTING AFTER 6PM EASTERN TIME EVERY SUNDAY AND ANYTHING POSTED AFTER THAT WILL GO FOR NEXT WEEK.IT WOULD BE GREAT TO HAVE THE BEST OF THE BEST POST ON THIS THREAD.BUT WE WILL COUNT ALL THREADS THIS WEEK.LET US HERE FROM YOU ABOUT YOU OPINION.
  • My pick is the photo of Terry judging the BB's in Stockton. My mouth was drooling lookin at all those quality BB males. Reminded me of when I was a kid and looking at the Sears Xmas catalogue. You guys around my age know what I am talking about. I want one like this and one like this and one like this and one like this. LOL
    WELL IT IS AFTER 600 PM EASTERN I WILL GO FOR IT.THE FIELDS AND PROCTER SDW MALE IS MY CHAMPION THIS WEEK RES WILL BE THE F AND P BLACK O.E. MALE.3RD THE BLUE WHEATON MALE OF NEDS.YOUR TURN LETS HERE WHAT ALL OF YOU PICK.
    ALL PIC,S START A NEW WEEK AFTER THIS.
  • SDW HAS MY VOTE ALSO.
  • I like the Proctor BB Red cockerel, for first pic, then the Barnes Black hen, then the Proctor SDW.