PIC OF THE WEEK. - Page 332 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

PIC OF THE WEEK.

1326327328329330332»

Comments

• tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    YOU WAS LATE BUT GREAT BIRDS KEN
    BEST BLACK RING
    RES YELLOW RING
    3RD 2015 HEN
    4TH BB RED C
  • Thanks Tracy and Lonnie
  • lotslesslotsless Albany Oregon
    Those are very nice!!
    8 month old pullet...thought i would post for fun...
    0119181213a-1.jpg
    1440 x 1507 - 596K
  • nice pulley with great body and type
    I GOT A FRIEND THAT HAS SOME NICE BIRCHENS, HE WANTS TO SALE OUT.
    Thanks... Wayne...She is really more of a male breeder...doesn't have the white cap and some lacing on breast like most like on the females...A Question for you Tracy...I know not many people seem to have Birchen's...I haven't shown mine yet been many years since have been to one...use to have some Silver Duckwings and went to shows with them...What are you seeing in the Birchen's...and what do you like to see in the males and the females?....any pointers you might have?...I will try and post a couple young males i plan on taking to a show the end of feb...any in put from you would be appreciated...thanks....Greg
    GREG, THE BIRCHENS SEEM TO HAVE ALOT OF FEATHER QUALITY BUT THE MAIN TAIL ALOT OF TIMES ARE NARROW.AND THE LACING ON THEM ARE IRREGULAR. THEY ARE A BEAUTIFUL BIRD THE MALES HAVE GREAT SADDLE FEATHERING USUALLY.I KNOW SEVERAL PEOPLE HAVE PUT BROWN RED INTO THEM OVER THE YRS.I HAD SOME 25 TO 30 YRS BACK AND I REALLY LIKE THEM. IF I HAD SOME EXTRA PENS I WOULD GET THEM AGAIN.
    THE LITTLE BIRCHEN IS VERY NICE
    thanks for the input Tracy...I posted a pic of a cockerel on the Birchen discussion posts..take a look at him if you get a chance....You need to get some extra pens....and get some Birchens!!!..