just wondering how many new guys know who these people are ? thought you might enjoy raven - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

just wondering how many new guys know who these people are ? thought you might enjoy raven

normal_yesterday_s_champions.jpg
399 x 311 - 34K

Comments

• Ha! Boy thats an old photo! Thats Rocky Hughy, Jack Yoder, Ralf Sheriff Sr. on top
    Can't quite make out the one in the hat but it looks like Jim Wallace with Ralf Sheriff Jr. beside him. Guess this proves how old I am doesn't it? Thanks for the photo Raven!
    Barry
  • scratchscratch Mannsville, Oklahoma
    Great pic raven!! Which one is you.
  • cockofthewalkcockofthewalk Mead, Oklahoma
    Raven were you the one that took the picture?
  • Guess I am old also cuz Barry without a doubt you are absolutely right on with the identification.
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    RAVEN,BRINGS BACK ALOT OF MEMORYS REMEMBER THEM ALL HAVE JUDGED WITH ROCKY,JR,JIM AND HAD THE HONOR TO HAVE MEET JACK YODER IN THE EARLY 70,S.AND RALPH SR.WAS THE MASTERMIND BEHIND THE SHERRIFFS BREEDING.
  • That was quite a bunch of guys there in the photo! I knew or still know them well. I guess that you and I are getting old kdog!
    Barry
  • Yeh! That's almost when they had wooden wheels. LOL These are really neat posts of the earlier generations whose bloodlines we still have today and are proud to have them!
  • From the facial expressions you can tell none of them liked getting beat by Jack..LOL
  • edited March 2012
    In those days Jack beat most everybody!
    Barry
  • i took the picture , not jw i tried to down load the picture with the names it would not let me , that was in concord nc , 1977 you old guys hit it on the head , we know your tru age raven
  • edited March 2012
    Hey Raven, Man, I'm getting slow in my old age. I just realized who you are. How you been. I missed you. Wayne
  • Who are you Raven?
    Barry
  • Scratch that question Raven. I know who you are now!
    Barry
    JW post some more of those oldie pictures. That is some interesting stuff.
  • I enjoyed that also. Made me go back and look at some old photos but most of them aren't Old English guys so would not apply to posting here.
  • I like that photo. Those birds look smaller than some you seem to see today. Old School!!!
  • They were smaller than those shown today.
    Barry
    I dont think their tails were as long either!
  • If some of you fellas have anymore of them older photos and are willing to share them on here it would be nice to see some more of the differences from then til now. I think their really cool.
  • You are right scratch. The tails on todays birds are much longer. There have been some real improvements in color and feather quality over the years. The birds have definitely gotten larger though.
    Barry