Dickey Incubators - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Dickey Incubators

edited December 2012 in Product Reviews
I'm planning to order a new Dickey Incubator before the price increase in Janaury and was wondering what others think of his machine. Is it as good as GQF? What kind of hatches have you had? What about temperature controls and humidity?

Comments

• Barry, Scott bought one of these and he is really tickled with it. Maybe he will get on here and answer your questions on it.
    Folks have said that you can call this man andhe is very nice to help you with questions etc.
    Bill
  • Thanks Bill! I phoned him today and he was very helpful. I would love to hear what folks say about this incubator.
  • cockofthewalkcockofthewalk Mead, Oklahoma
    I lthe nicest folks you have evet donr business with.
  • cockofthewalkcockofthewalk Mead, Oklahoma
    Extremely pleased with mine
  • Good ol boy from south Ga. He builds these bators right out back of his home ... I went to his house about 7 years ago and picked mine up and love just love it ... if any one gets one from him make shure to get the full glass door add on ... for the money its a plus and worth it ... GOOD BATORS GOOD PEOPLES . He stand by his work .....
  • Thanks for the replies folks. I ordered one yesterday.