WHICH COLOR ARE YOU MOST PROUD OF. - Page 3 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

WHICH COLOR ARE YOU MOST PROUD OF.

Comments

• Columbian would be what I would be proud of since it is something I did myself. They ain't no champion birds but where they are at this time is because I got them there and that makes me proud. However my favorite variety is BB Red withjouit a doubt.
  • I have always liked the color of a Columbian and I agree with you Wayne it makes me feel good to make a line of birds better than they were when you started! sometimes it takes a while but I enjoy trying to make them better.
  • edited July 2015
  • BB Reds, if I had another color it'd have to be female blacks.
  • lotslesslotsless Albany Oregon
    I only have Birchens ...Have been working with them over 8 years..Enjoy raising them and trying to improve what i have...Haven't shown any yet but maybe someday....
  • Silver Duckwings
  • BBs then my whites
  • This ones for you Mr Ron Smith
    image.jpg
    2082 x 2205 - 1M
    image.jpg
    2063 x 2375 - 1M
  • Nice little bird Marvin.
  • Thanks Shane she's a Barns , JW , Ledford - Simpson - Smith Bird
  • Darn Marvin, You sure you aren't a cajun. With all those ingredients sounds like a gumbo. Seriously, she looks like she will be nice when she grows up a bit. Heck she is nice now.
  • Thanks Kdog
  • That is a keeper
  • Thanks Ron
    Here's that make I was talking about
    young !! Super young .. no sickles even but great bodied and coloring no smut ..
    image.jpg
    2524 x 2415 - 1M
    image.jpg
    2531 x 2448 - 2M
  • Still waiting to see the Opal Moderns .....
  • Male and female f-1

If you'll finish these guys Fowlplay I'll bring them to OK in dec .. Breed together they will produce 25% opals .. With my son death I'm getting out of Opals after the winter .. This is the first cross --- opal male to brown modern she was a show champion !! I'll give you her also .. If you'll do it
    image.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
  • I got ten males and One female out of this years cross
  • One make
    image.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
  • More males
    image.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
    image.jpg
    3264 x 2448 - 2M
  • Marvin are you going to Shawnee?