WHICH COLOR ARE YOU MOST PROUD OF. - Page 2 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

WHICH COLOR ARE YOU MOST PROUD OF.

Comments

• I would say Silver Laced, but they have a long way to go before looking like they do in my minds eye. I would have to say Birchen have always been my favorite then the Lemon Blues and Brown Reds cause they are just a different color pattern on the Birchens.
  • I am really looking forward to my silver blues and improveing them I think it will be a good challenge I would have to say I'm proud of all my varietys though
  • I like my BB's the most, then Brown Reds, Black and gonna start playing with some Lemon Blues to see what comes of it.
  • scratchscratch Mannsville, Oklahoma
    edited December 2012
    I struggle with this question everyday Tracy. The problem I have is I like them all. I have too many verieties. I guess I'm a VERIAHOLIC. I guess my Top 3 would be 1. Blacks, 2. SDW's I got from Randy Scoggins, and 3. RedPyles I got from Troy Vannoy.
  • I love my quail and blue quail. They have turned out very well this year for me.
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    SCRATCH, I REALLY LOVE THE BB RED,S ALSO BUT LIKED THE CHALLENGE I HAD WITH BROWN REDS AND ALSO WHEATON.S.I HAD 19 STARRED WINS ALL FALL AND GOT #20 AT ATOKA MY BBRED,S KEEP BEATING MY WHEATON,S.
  • edited December 2012
    Well Tracy at least you have something to gripe about!LOL
    Bill :-h
  • Mine are the spangles.Always have enjoyed them even though they are a challenge. Also love the Brown Reds.
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    btt
  • I haven't raised many of them but when they are right I sure do love some blue OEs.
  • If I had to choose it would be BB Reds, that was the first old english I got started with when I was a kid....but Silver Duckwings would have to be next on my list, lol, they were the second color I got when I was a kid, lol...
  • At this point it would be the Opals and BBReds
  • I have always been and always will be partial to the Spangles. I have had them for over 30 years.But I do like the Brown Reds a whole lot.
  • edited July 2015
    I keep only Crele! I like them pretty well I managed to get 6 cockerals and 10 pullets. All they all may not be champs but I'm pretty happy with them. Hedgeapple
  • I am proud of my wheatens and my btw s
  • BB Reds all the way!
  • BB red female line are my favorite had them since the 90;s
  • BB Reds are my favorite. Second are Crele.
  • Crele are my second favorite