BB Reds, Anyone have pics? - Page 5 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

BB Reds, Anyone have pics?

Comments

• I know this might not be the place but is Charles Conner still in to raising oe. I just saw the pic of the conner bb above and know I haven't seen his name in a while.
  • Very nice male!
  • Here is a couple bbreds
    2012-04-06 15.23.35.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 1M
    2012-04-06 15.05.22.jpg
    2048 x 1536 - 1M
  • Randy the birds look good. Bill
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    I WOULD TAKE THAT FEMALE ON THE LEFT.
  • shes a nice one! like that male bird to!
  • scratchscratch Mannsville, Oklahoma
    I seen Randy's birds first hand and let me just say they are second to none. I really like his sherrif birds.
  • Yeh, he really has some nice ones, but I know of a half dozen that live at my house now and they get top locations in the barn
  • Who's bbred is this one?
    363.jpeg
    768 x 1024 - 635K
  • Don't know but he is nice. Looks like your style of bird Randy with that big tail and long sickles. Are you messing with us? Did you breed that bird? LOL
    I KNOW MY BBRED COCKEREL IS RIGHT BEHIND HIM.
  • Okay I think it's an F & P here is the one behind it
    P06-02-12_10.45.jpg
    640 x 480 - 89K
  • Here
    585.jpeg
    480 x 640 - 79K
  • Oops sorry I did not mean to post that one. Tracy don't coment.
    DID YOU START HER OUT ON START GROW LAYER RANDY
  • No I used corn meal and then put her on horse and mule feed for the body type.
  • I'll just bet if I changed to feeding horse and mule I would not get that kind of results. I really think it is in her genetic make up!
    Bill
  • I don't know where you got those pictures but I do know they didn't come from my house.lol
  • Bill, lets let some of these conditioners onto the horse and mule feed because they may get the bodies on them and get them slick as a smooth mouth mule.
    THIS NEEDS TO BE BACK ON THE FRONT PAGE LETS SEE SOME NICE BBRED ,S.