Red Pyles - Page 5 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Red Pyles

Comments

• thanks scratch
  • he is a vannoy bird, too
  • scratch that is a nice pyle female you have pictured.
  • scratchscratch Mannsville, Oklahoma
    Thank you sir. I got my start from Troy.
  • i have for the past few yrs been thinking about breeding some female line pyles. i had a male line a few yrs ago i got a trio from norman hipps. i raised several good colored males but all had orange laceing in there breast. so i let them go.
  • scratch i seen where u placed high in some shows with you red pyle females. keep up the good work with them.
  • I know you mentioned Hipps and Price got out of red pyles. Do you know who got their male line? Do Hipps and Price still show other varieties together?
  • price doesnt have any birds right now. hipps are still showing blacks whites and goldenduckwing oegb.
  • We bought Brian Price out of Red Pyles "female line" and the last 3 trios Hipps had.
  • One of the few I raised this year..
    Pyle_P_#2..2013.jpg
    5184 x 3456 - 3M
    Pyle_P_2013.jpg
    5184 x 3456 - 3M
    Nice bird Jeff.
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    NICE BIRD JEFF
  • Thanks fellas.. She isn't as classy as Earnie's Pyle's, but she'll make the brood pen at my place.
  • she is a very nice bird. I love her build
    This is the same pullet that I posted earlier. I have a couple of female line cockerels that I would like to post some pictures of. Maybe I can get a couple of pics this weekend. I think this might help some see the difference's in male line and female line where red pyles are concerned.
    dscn2923.jpg
    640 x 480 - 136K
    dscn2926.jpg
    640 x 480 - 134K
    dscn2922.jpg
    640 x 480 - 136K
  • Nice Ernie
  • She's real nice Earnie.. Makes a fella want to cull his own after looking at yours!
  • very nice. love the hackle color. alot of pyle females are shown with poor hackle and breast color. far off they look solid white.
  • scratch can you post a few pictures of your female line males? would like to see the color and type that makes those nice red pyle females. thanks.
    edited January 2014
    I will try to this weekend. I have 3 brothers 1 cock and 2 cockerels I'll try to get a picture of. The picture of the cock bird that is the dad to all the females that I have posted is at the beginning of this thread. I still have the hen in the picture. I lost the cock bird in a storm this summer.
    1b5f78224a1f40d30ce6ba89d85ad0.jpg
    300 x 200 - 26K