Red Pyles - Page 2 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Red Pyles

Comments

• edited March 2013
    Aren't Red Pyles one of the hardest variety to correct? They sure are nice though...
  • I know us Pyle enthusiast are few, but I'd sure like to see some more Pyles on here...
  • mr bill will youget some pics of your pyles
  • Ernie has some nice red Pyle females
  • Here is an older photo of a couple of mine. I really enjoy the appearance of this color/pattern.
    OEGB%202-21%20015%20(640x480)%20(3).jpg
    640 x 480 - 194K
  • That male looks good decoyman
  • Here are some pics 1st James Millers Red pyle Modern 2nd is Ernies Female 3rd is ?
    IMG_2626-1.jpg
    1042 x 1500 - 118K
    IMG_2313-1.jpg
    1446 x 1500 - 129K
    IMG_4908.JPG
    3888 x 2592 - 4M
  • Those are nice Decoyman, the male especially, at least in the picture. Ernie's female looks super nice, too. Heck they're all nice, I like them Pyles. Where you from Ernie?
  • scratchscratch Mannsville, Oklahoma
    Ron I would love to claim that little female but I don't think she is mine. She looks like the hen that Troy showed 2 years ago at Atoka? I got my birds from Troy so they would definitely be related. Troy has some good birds. This is the little female that I showed at Newcastle this last spring. I am just now starting to get a few eggs from my red Pyles. Hopefully I will have a few to show this winter?

bodine: I am from Oklahoma, THE HOME OF THE BONANZA AND RED RIVER SHOOT OUT! CANT HARDLY WAIT FOR THE COMEING SEASON.
    Southern Plains All Game Show - Copy.jpg
    700 x 669 - 129K
  • That's a real nice lookin female Scratch.. I like her!
  • scratchscratch Mannsville, Oklahoma
    Thanks.
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    all of the red pyle on page 2 are real nice.
  • nice bird scratch
  • Not mine, but I sure think she is nice..
    Pyle Hen.jpg
    250 x 239 - 52K
  • I found this one on the net. Jake Lail '87.
    JailLail_87 Pyle.jpg
    313 x 400 - 19K
  • OE Red Pyle? his color is different but seen one on page 1 here that was odd also
    red.jpg
    336 x 450 - 21K
  • Are Red Pyles a hard color to keep true? or I should say are they harder than the other colors?
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    ASK SCRATCH THAT.
  • Will do... i think they are great looking birds but i dont see very much about them
  • edited June 2013
    q