Red Pyles - Page 10 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Red Pyles

14567810»

Comments

• ClinkClink NE Oklahoma
    I really like this bird, great job guys!!!!
  • Great job Bowbender and congrats
  • Thanks guys
  • scratchscratch Mannsville, Oklahoma
    Nice Red Pyle. Congratulations
  • Thanks ernie
    Same bird. First picture she is a pullet. Second she is a first year hen. coming 2 year old. I'm hoping to get a couple more years out of her.
    State3.JPG
    800 x 600 - 51K
  • Looks like a really good body her Ernie. Did she come back with more tail as a hen?
    edited December 2016
    No but she didnt loose much. My birds are not real big tailed. I like to think they are more balanced. My birds also show better when they get older. My pullets generally pinch their tails up. Notice how the second picture tail has a better spread than the first.
  • Yeah I could see the difference in spread. I just thought she looked to have a little more length of tail as a hen. Could just be the angle of the picture.
  • I like her Ernie. And she does look very balanced. I liked your females you had at Shawnee as well!
    edited December 2016
    Thanks Jake, the hen that was RV was 4 years old. I'm sorry, she will be 5 this spring.
  • that is great. She looked really nice. Would have never thought she was that old!
    I'l have her at Norman and Newcastle. she has a 2012 band on her. i actually have her and a sister that is the same age. I also had their mother up until a couple of months ago. She quit laying eggs for me?

• Btt......
  • edited August 27
    First pyle we have dubbed this year.
    IMG_4535.JPG
    2300 x 2422 - 729K
    IMG_4538.JPG
    2391 x 2121 - 680K
  • Nice type bird.Pyles sure have improved in the last 10 years.