Here is Something To Crow About! - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Here is Something To Crow About!

scratchscratch Mannsville, Oklahoma
edited March 2012 in Somethin' to Crow About
This web site is something deffinatly worth crowing about. And I would like to thanks the administrator who provided us a free place that we can get back with our old friends and make new ones also. Thank you pistolannie for working so hard. I know you have probably already made a million dollars for your hard work.Lol just kidding...but I am seriouse....THANK YOU!!!!

Comments

• cockofthewalkcockofthewalk Mead, Oklahoma
    I would like to give her a BIG THANK YOU also !!! I know she spent countless hours putting this thing together for us. If you don't know the in's and out's of putting something like this together then you can't possibly imagine the time she spent on it. I know she spent long hours at night, sacrificed time with her family and her own personal interests. We do owe her a debt of gratitude for bringing the Old English Community together again. @};- **== :D :bz
  • I DOUBLE SECOND ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!!!
  • It is much appreciated to hear the gratitude expressed.

It has been a lot of work and I have much more planned. All the work will be worth it in the end if everyone gets a community that serves all their needs.
  • scratchscratch Mannsville, Oklahoma
    Way to go pistolannie. I am looking forward to seeing all the great stuff that you have to offer for this site.
  • edited March 2012
    I have really missed the old site and am very grateful to have someone take the time to develop this one!
    Barry
    Barry it is good to have you on here. I think you are on the nose man. With help from guys like you, I think we can have a pretty darn good site right here.
  • Thanks scratch! Old English breeders need a site where we can compare notes and exchange information. Thats why I hated to see our old site go. I hope that this site will continue to develop as a service to OE breeders.
  • edited March 2012
    I would like to give her a BIG THANK YOU also !!! I know she spent countless hours putting this thing together for us. If you don't know the in's and out's of putting something like this together then you can't possibly imagine the time she spent on it. I know she spent long hours at night, sacrificed time with her family and her own personal interests. We do owe her a debt of gratitude for bringing the Old English Community together again. @};- **== :D :bz
    I would like to bring this back to the top again as I don't think we can say enough to this wonderful person for setting this up and keeping it going.
    Bill
    THANK YOU AGAIN.
    You are right Bill. Thanks for bringing it back up. I know pistolannie works hard on this. And I also think this thing is going to just keep growing. Very successful.
  • Great site just need to get the junk ads off of it