Silver Duck Wings - Page 6 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Silver Duck Wings

Comments

• Crackerjack got out when a judge overlooked his birds and went with no wing bows on other birds. He got discouraged and sold out.
    That's not good

• tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    NEVER GO BY A JUDGES PICK ON STAYING IN OR OUT.SOME OF THEM DON'T KNOW A GOOD ONE FROM A BAD ONE.
  • scratchscratch Mannsville, Oklahoma
    I HATE TO HEAR THAT. DID HE GET COMPLETELY OUT? OR JUST THE SDW'S.
  • I bred them for 18 years one of the hardest to get right.
  • Just the sdws
    edited August 2013
    No wing bows? Must have been one of the shows that I was at? I'm glad he didn't get completely out of the business.
    I bred them for 18 years one of the hardest to get right.
    Tim I heard that you certainly had some good ones. I wish you would post some pics of some. after 18 years, I know you are bound to have some photos.
  • Scratch raises good birds and has some knockout red Pyles . Don't let him trick you
  • They weren't that good,I raised the best i ever had last year got jap fever sold out to Tim cox in December he should do good with them.
  • I have found out that with all the duck wing varieties it is a numbers game hatch lot cull alot and hope that you get one or two good ones,( With wing bows) that is
    Jerry you need to be postin some pics also. How about some GDW's too.
  • Ernie i would really like to but i from the old school I guess i don't have any means to do that. You know old man has old ways.
    You need to send them to me and I'll post them. lol...
  • Scratch I got two sdw pics on my phone of two cocks if you give me your number I will send them to you and you can post them
    Here is one of Tim Clanton's SDW's {AlabamaHippie} Thanks for sharing Tim, nice bird.
    sdw #1.jpg
    550 x 412 - 58K
  • Thanks scratch
  • Here is one of my this years bird. He is covered up with white. I have tried several times to get a good photo of him.image
    SDW 2013 K2.jpg
    640 x 424 - 122K
  • Here's one of Tim Clanton's SDWs His a nice one Tim
    0126121510a.jpg
    640 x 480 - 36K
    He definitely has the color Randy. Nice bird. Send him my way.