Silver Duck Wings - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Silver Duck Wings

scratchscratch Mannsville, Oklahoma
edited March 2012 in Somethin' to Crow About
A friend of mine, Randy Scoggins, told me he was moving back closer to home. He offered me a trio of his birds and I couldnt resist. I thought I would share a couple of pics.
100_7206.jpg
1000 x 666 - 431K
100_7088.jpg
1000 x 666 - 418K

Comments

• cockofthewalkcockofthewalk Mead, Oklahoma
    Hey Scratch, looks like Kentucky Randy did right by you. Those are some nice birds, and he had some good success showing them, hope you do too.
  • scratchscratch Mannsville, Oklahoma
    Thank you sir! Ive seen some of your birds and they are pretty nice also. You need to put some pics up.
    You will have to get someone smarter than me to do it, I barely know how to peck the keys on this keyboard. I type using the "bibical system" Seek and you will find.
  • ERNIE THEY LOOK PRETY GOOD ARE THEY RANDY'S OR TEDS LINE ?
  • Nice, so Randy is leaving Oklahoma?
    Yes, I dont know all the details but I believe he took a head park ranger job in Tennessee. He is moving back closer to his folks.
    I had the pleasure of meeting Randy at his place one time and saw his birds. He told me then that he wanted to move back to his country whenever the opportunity presented itself. He will be missed by several in OK.
    Jerry I didn't mean to shun you. Sorry about that. I believe the pullets are Ted's and the cockerel came from Marvin Magahee? I think that is what he told me.
  • nice looking birds. Clean color. So randy's moving to TN? Might get to meet the guy then :)
  • Hey guys, whats up. I missed you all. Ernie, you can't go wrong with any birds that come from Randy.
    Hey Lydia, Heard Bill Wullf saw those BB's I sent you and liked one of the pullets. He actually called me to see if I made a mistake and sent you a femaleline pullet. I assured him that bird was pure Barnes and I get a decent female out of them once in a blue moon. kjundog
    Its good to see you k-dog. Lets get a bbred forum going.
  • That might be possible a little later. Really busy now. With the price of sugar up worldwide we are really busy building harvesting equiptment here at Deere. Combine that with trying to get my spring garden going and breeding and hatching chores doesn't leave time for much.
  • wayne - yeah he really liked that little girl. She's now in the breeding pen with two other of the nicer girls and one of the males you sent (who is turning out amazing).
  • Glad you like them. The dad of the 2 males I sent you had one best in show for Andy in 2007 and a best of variety in 2008. He is 5 now and still going strong as a breeder.
  • Hey Ernie you can't go worng with Randy's sdw. Man sucks to hear he is moving but as long as he is happy. Great guy I'm glad I had the chance to meet him.
    Yes I am looking forward to getting some of them hatched off. Heck right now I'm looking forward to getting anything hatched off.LoL Hopefully we will still get to see Randy at some of the shows?
  • Who else is hiding out there with Silver Duck Wings that would like to share their photos and information?
    sdw.jpg
    600 x 480 - 138K
  • this is one of my females for Making FSDW's
    2012-01-01_12-46-41_869.jpg
    483 x 480 - 130K
    sdw (2).jpg
    639 x 357 - 122K
  • Ernie those SDW's you have need to be on here so we can see them! My mouth is still watering.
    Pictures sometimes dont show the truth? Bill Those birds are at the top of the page.LOL