Ask Tracy Hill the judge (The Legend) - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Ask Tracy Hill the judge (The Legend)

edited June 2012 in Somethin' to Crow About
Ask

Comments

• tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    HEY THANKS RANDY, YOU NEED TO ANSWER A FEW YOUR SELF.ITS NOT WHAT THE O.E. WORLD CAN DO FOR ME ITS WHAT I CAN DO FOR THEM.
  • Tracy, you are really an Expert on any OE question that comes your way!
  • You got it right Dm! He is our expert and Grampa Wayne is just as knowledgeable and Duck wing is our trader and mattress maker!
  • It is a real honour for me to be on this site and share a part of the knowledge that you guys provide on OE!... Bill, you can definately be placed under the same Caliber as the BIG names mentioned above..!
  • LOl, LOL,Not hardly, these guys are teaching me. I don't know a thing about qualiy OE. I just like them. My deal is feed! That I know.
  • Ask The Legend questions about breeding, care taking, showing, judging and even eating fine foids. He iwidely traveled
  • What color shoud the wing be on a duckwing right under the wing bow?
    THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL COVERTS=BRILLIANT BLUE BLACK IS THE COLOR MR.DUCKWING.
  • Yeh Me and Lonnie was just talking about that so I put you out there hoping to spark some interest in different parts which a lot of people don't know, but should. Thank you. The storm is starting to hit the lake erea now. Thanks again Legend.
  • Here are two diagrams to cover this in more detail.. now everyone will know what you are discussing.
    wing feathers 2.jpg
    400 x 473 - 26K
    wing feathers.jpg
    640 x 457 - 41K
  • Thanks Carl, these are nice pictures and I saved them to my learning files so I can review them regular. They are really plain pictures also.
    Thanks again!
  • scratchscratch Mannsville, Oklahoma
    edited June 2012
    Thanks Carl, those pics are a big help. I also saved them.
  • Tracy, do you plan on coming to McAlester in the next few weeks?
    Bill
    I WAS NOT PLANNING ON IT WHY.
  • Well, I just thought you might have heard what fantastic people we are over this way and made special plans to check us out. LOL
    I was just curious if you was coming this way for exploration purposes when you was out touring? I was hoping to get to meet you sometime somewhere. Was just letting you know if you was ever in this part of thecountry to give me a holler, you kno
    Bill
    WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU AND YOUR BIRDS TO MAYBE SOON.
  • cockofthewalkcockofthewalk Mead, Oklahoma
    If you show up we will go to Krebs and have a steak on me at Pete's, I am sure Bill can vouch for this place.
  • The only way it cn be better is if someone elsee is picking up the tab! lol
    IT MIGHT BE SOON KEEP TALKING.
  • cockofthewalkcockofthewalk Mead, Oklahoma
    I would say we could take Randy with us but I am afraid I would be embarrassed when he tries to pay the tab with chickens. He is trading off your Wheatens at an alarming rate Tracy.