QUESTION FIVE - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

QUESTION FIVE

tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
edited May 2012 in User Suggestions
IF YOU HAVE A SPANGLED O.E. WITH ONE SOLID TAIL FEATHER YOU SHOULD DISQUALIFY OR IS IT JUST A DEFECT.

Comments

• Solid white in any section of plumage is a disqualification. I don't know about a dark feather.
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    ON THE SOLID ADD COLOR,SORRY.
  • I think spangles are allowed 3 solid white feathers, non the less my answer does not count since I'm not in the 10 question contest for the print.
  • Then I'd say a defect.
  • DQ can only have solid white feathers in wings and/or head where 3 or more solid white feathers shall DQ
  • scratchscratch Mannsville, Oklahoma
    If the tail solid color is white? Then DQ. If the solid tail feather is black? I would say defect. depends on the color of the solid feather I guess?
  • edited June 2012
    Solid white feathers in any of the plumage, except the wings and/or head where three or more solid white feathers disqualify. (If the solid feather is white!)
    Me too, DQ.
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    THE ANSWER IS WHAT SCRATCH ANSWERED TRICKY QUESTION NO COLOR ON THE TAIL FEATHER, SOLID WHITE TAIL FEATHER IS A DQ AND SOLID BLACK TAIL FEATHER IS A DEFECT.THANKS AGAIN FOR THE FEW THAT ANSWERED.
  • scratchscratch Mannsville, Oklahoma
    Thank you tracy for the brain teasers, bring on Question #6 we're ready!
  • Yeah but enough of those trick deals, us dummies don't catch on. You know the nice thing is every time you ask one of these I go to the Standard to see what it says about the question. That is good if everyone that doesn't know the standard does that and sometimes even if you do know it.
    Thanks Tracy!
    Bill
  • Great idea Tracy,now this is a great way to help people out. Thank you!!