Morning coffee topics - Page 4 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Morning coffee topics

Comments

• Heee Heee Heee haw!
    Old Eagle Eye!
  • bill thanks for the sample bag of feed. we just opened it today .
  • I hope you like it. At least I hope the chickens do. lol
  • Not much better than drinking this coffee and listening to continuos crowing!
    Don't come any better!
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    GOOD MORNING BILL GOT TO GET AROUND THIS MORNING BASEBALL GAME AT 11AM.
  • scratchscratch Mannsville, Oklahoma
    Bill I am on my 2nd coffee break this morning. I have a grand-daughters birthday party to go to after while. But I am looking forward to this evening in the chicken-yard. I'm going to move some crossties around and probably move some birds around? Im through collecting eggs, but dog-gone-it I think there maybe one more female line cross out there that I may need to put together.
  • Go for it, it is nothing but time and joy!
    HEY WE WON 12 TO 10 IN EXTRA INNINGS PLAY MONDAY NIGHT.
  • Looks morelike wayland Jenkins to me, sorry duck it is what it looks like
  • What should start this weeks topic off? A damn snake got 5 of 7 eggs which where about to hatch out of my best bbred pair.
  • scratchscratch Mannsville, Oklahoma
    Hate to hear that duckwing. Hope you got the snake?
    WE JUST TALKED ABOUT THAT YESTERDAY RANDY ON MY WAY 90 MILES N OF AMARILLO TO WORK.I HAVE 2 MORE HATCHES THE NEXT 2 TUESDAYS AND WHEN I PUT THEM IN THE HATCHER THIS MORNING HAD 1 BROWN RED OUT ALREADY.EVERYONE HAVE A GOOD DAY.
  • edited June 2012
    We got a good rain and The wind blew hard here last night! I didn't have any damage, what about y'all? Got a couple inches of rain though.
  • Got 6 inches over the weekend and another inch this morning around 2:30 AM. Needed some of that but not so much all at one time. Things are a little soggy but evreyone doing fine.
  • Yep! 6 inches is more at once than a person wants to think about! I hope y'all have your feet webbed! lol
  • I wish y'all would share some with us! We got an inch of rain last night. That is the first measurable rain we have had since early May.
  • Well Karla, an inch is quite a bit even if you have been waiting a while. I do know that you are thankful though. Did y'all get any of the wind?
  • we had some wind, but no damage. Last go around we got all wind and no rain and lost 2 wind turbines off the house and a loafing shed in the pasture next to the house.
    Looks like we are supposed to get more of the same tonight!
  • Roosters crowing, Ain't it great?
  • I guess I am the only one drinking coffee this morning! Don't worry though I talk to myself all the time, the only difference in this is now and then I get an answer. LOL