Morning coffee topics - Page 3 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Morning coffee topics

Comments

• tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    BILL JUST PULLED 23 OUT OF THE HATCHER MOST BBREDS TRYING TO HATCH SOME FEMALE LINE.GOT TO LOOKING AT THEM THE LAST FEW HATCHES BBRED MALE LINE ALOT OF PULLETS FEMALE LINE PLENTY OF MALES.OH WELL I TRIED.
  • Randy, we want to thank you for making it possible for us to meet all the nice oe people around Macalister that we visited with last weekend.
  • scratchscratch Mannsville, Oklahoma
    Well, you know how pictures can be deceiving. I hope you didn't let those varmints get the Duckwings you have. Don't forget you are going to fix me with some of them. I am excited about it and I have more chickens than you shake a stick at. I am going to Scott's, Lord permitting this Saturday to get my LB Sport, he said he had 2 nd you wanted 1 of them.you had better get on over there and claim yours or I might snatch the better of the 2. lol When are you coming my way?
    I thought something was wrong and the wife being on vacation says it all.
    I sure do hate to hear of the varmints working on you. That is worrisome for me because you have got some great birds and I hate for that to happen to them.
    I was coincerned with the 2x4 wire on the pens for you. As long as none come it is ok but when they come to visit the 2x4 is not as safe as I like it to be.
    Be sure to take care of my nice SDW's.
    Glad to hear from you.
    Bill I think I still have a few of those SDW's and I'm going to put back a couple of nice pullets for you. My varment is a bbred fan anyway. I lost 3 young bbreds. I have traps set. Hopeing to collect a few chicken thieves the next few days. Once I get my chicken yard dog proof, everything should get better. { I HOPE! }
    11:30 pm / 1 chicken thief down! It has commenced!
  • BILL JUST PULLED 23 OUT OF THE HATCHER MOST BBREDS TRYING TO HATCH SOME FEMALE LINE.GOT TO LOOKING AT THEM THE LAST FEW HATCHES BBRED MALE LINE ALOT OF PULLETS FEMALE LINE PLENTY OF MALES.OH WELL I TRIED.
    Tracy you can just put a special band or marking on them and instead of knocking them in the head you can help your ole buddy out by sending them to me, of course I will pay the shipping. LOL

• Well, you know how pictures can be deceiving. I hope you didn't let those varmints get the Duckwings you have. Don't forget you are going to fix me with some of them. I am excited about it and I have more chickens than you shake a stick at. I am going to Scott's, Lord permitting this Saturday to get my LB Sport, he said he had 2 nd you wanted 1 of them.you had better get on over there and claim yours or I might snatch the better of the 2. lol When are you coming my way?
    I thought something was wrong and the wife being on vacation says it all.
    I sure do hate to hear of the varmints working on you. That is worrisome for me because you have got some great birds and I hate for that to happen to them.
    I was coincerned with the 2x4 wire on the pens for you. As long as none come it is ok but when they come to visit the 2x4 is not as safe as I like it to be.
    Be sure to take care of my nice SDW's.
    Glad to hear from you.

Bill I think I still have a few of those SDW's and I'm going to put back a couple of nice pullets for you. My varment is a bbred fan anyway. I lost 3 young bbreds. I have traps set. Hopeing to collect a few chicken thieves the next few days. Once I get my chicken yard dog proof, everything should get better. { I HOPE! }
    Ernie I don't mean to sound ungrateful but if you have a cull cockerel to spare I would sure like t oget one to mate them with. But, I will take what is offered and be thankful! Bill

• 11:30 pm / 1 chicken thief down! It has commenced!
    I love it! Knock em in the head once for me!

• Randy, we want to thank you for making it possible for us to meet all the nice oe people around Macalister that we visited with last weekend.
    And Randy, thank you for bringing those nice folks to McAlester and to our place for the nice visit. I love good chicken folk!
    Nice visit y'all! Come any time.
    Bill

• Wow am I glad to see this back up again! I thought I had messed it up good with too much posting! LOL
    Wow am I glad to see this back up again! I thought I had messed it up good with too much posting! LOL
    Me too Bill. I thought it was a goner!
  • Cutch said he lost all his chicks to the flood the other day. I hate to hear of that for anyone.
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    BILL PLENTY OF GOOD OLE COFFEE TALK FOR YOU IN THE MORNING,KIND OFF SOUNDED LIKE GOOD OLE ROCKY TOP.I HAVE A QUESTION SIX OUT THERE FOR YOU.
  • Yeh I saw that and I would agree with what all are saying but I will be looking at the standard to see for sure. I'm at work now so I will have to wait till I get home. It is a good question I can tell becuse everyone is saying I think.lol
  • Tracy, Where you and DuckWing Eagle Eye hiding?
  • I have been grocery shoping and taking care of the birds so me and Allen can come back to McAlester Okla to get some blues from Dwayne Allen tomorow. Traded a pair of young wheatens for some angus meat from Tysons today. We will be up in the morning.
  • I am going to Scott's house tomorrow if all works out to get a cockerel he is saving for me. If now I will be around the house. Holler at me and if we can meet up it would be nice. Oh and bring me one of those nice Wheaton cockerels you are throwing the pictures of. lol
    On your trade it sounds like he got the Gold mine and you got the Shaft! lol
  • edited June 2012
    Randy, I just visited with Scott and he was going to be doing something or it was questionable as to whether he would be available so I made arrangements to go down on my week of vacation the week of July 4th. I will be at the place Saturday taking care of some things if you want to holler or come by. I am going to haul some cages from Danny's house to mine but don't think that will take long.
    Holler at me.
    Bill
  • This has little to do with OE except that I was shooting some pictures in the yard when I caught this photo.
    IMG_3732.JPG
    600 x 480 - 229K
  • That's pretty.
  • cockofthewalkcockofthewalk Mead, Oklahoma
    If you would stay out of folks chicken yards long enough you could probably paint a beautiful picture of that.