Morning coffee topics - Page 223 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Morning coffee topics

Comments

FB_IMG_14314781002741-1.jpg
    388 x 284 - 102K
  • now that is funny
  • ClinkClink NE Oklahoma
    lol, don't mess with Texas
  • Ha ha !!!!!!!
  • got the results from the pigeon race, we had 1, 2, 3, 4, in club A race 6, 8, 9, 10, in federation, 7, 8, in the cub B race, 10, 11, in federation , and 1, 4, 5, in the 638mi Kingsville club race and 9th in federation. not bad but no cigar in federation. the Kingsville bird was 12hours and 34min on the wing
  • Congrats Ron and wife.Is that last spring race? Amazing birds.
  • ClinkClink NE Oklahoma
    Great job Ron!!!!!
  • that was oûr last old bird race of the old bird season, now is the time to get the young birds that we are raising rêady for young bird season that starts in September
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    I HOPE ALL FATHERS HAVE A GREAT FATHERS DAY, HAS BEEN A HOT WEEK 112 IN LUBBOCK YESTERDAY WE ONLY GOT 108.
  • Happy Fathers to you too Tracy!
  • Ron it sounds like you and your wife had a great race! Good for you both! Glen the pigeon was released last Wednesday and has decided he likes life here. He hasn't joined up with the other pigeons around here - so h e mostly stays by himself. He has attempted to hang out in the chicken barn, but the OEs' chase him around and won't let him stay with them.

The girls and I sorted birds this morning - after working cattle! We got a lot of birds turned out on the yard and less penned up. Kind of. Sorting Kate's wyandottes was painful for Kate. For some reason she had a lot with single combs and stubbs. Not sure where that came from - the parents and grandparents didn't have either. They are all yard birds now.......
    GOOD MORNING TO ALL.
  • good morning Tracy, and a good morning to all
  • ClinkClink NE Oklahoma
    hello gentlemen
    GOOD MORNING TO ALL IT,S RAINED LIKE A BIG DOG FOR THE LAST WEEK OR SO. WE NEED IT.
  • It has been really wet this summer in Alabama. My swamp is full and running over. Show season and football season soon. ROLL TIDE!
  • LongspurLongspur Lone Star State
    Back in the spring I recall one of you from Louisiana (kjundog?) mentioning that the grandkids were going to be showing at the LA State Livestock Youth Show in Gonzales. I wanted to do some follow-up with you on how that show went if possible. You can PM me if this rings a bell. I've searched hundreds of past postings and not been able to find it. Thanks!
    FB95IMG951505676907191.jpg
    226 x 223 - 27K
  • Sit around the table and talk chickens......
    6090.jpeg
    640 x 376 - 58K
  • Morning to all. Well it has been a while since I have been on here. Things are going well here and I am about finished remodeling my mobile home. Looks good but it is still a 40 year old structure. I told the wife it is kinda like putting lipstick on a pig Makes it look better but it is still a pig. LOL. Been lucky in southeast Louisiana as far as missing the hurricanes. They have gone east and west of us but left us alone. Hopefully Mississippi and Alabama didn't get it too bad last night. Well the show season is on us and hopefully you have those champions all picked out and in fine condition. I do miss the birds a little but miss the people alot. Deer hunting season is almost here and that should keep me with something to do. So far retirement hasn't been boring but I do miss the guys and gals I used to work with. Well perhaps I can visit a show or two soon and see you guys. So long for now. Wayne