Back at it! - OEGB Int'l Society

Back at it!

I have not been on in some time! My dad passed away and I have moved back to southeastern OK I will be moving into my dads place in Durant around OCT I have a barn with about 30 fly pens and 30 outside fly pens! If anyone in my area could get with me that is selling for easy pick up that would be great! Thanks in advance!

Comments

• I should have some for sale in the fall and I'm at Caddo.
  • gilbertaron08gilbertaron08 Durant Oklahoma
    Ok sounds good I know I have talked to you before thanks for the reply! I will keep in touch.
  • Welcome
  • I will have some blacks and my daughter will have BBs. Glad yo have you back!
    Thank you Cliftonranch! I know I'd like the blacks, I want some brassy backs, Wheatons, some lemon blue, quails and possibly some duckwing or birchin. So if anyone knows where to get them would be great!
  • ClinkClink NE Oklahoma
    I thought I was the only around here that liked quail. I didn't hatch very many, but I have a few around this size right now, if they are any good this fall, I'll give you a pair
    20170620_142027.jpg
    5312 x 2988 - 5M
    Clink, yes sir they are one of my favorites! And that sounds great I know I won't get everything at once but the quail are deff top of the list I appreciate the offer a lot thank you!
  • ClinkClink NE Oklahoma
    That's great, I'll be at most of the Oklahoma shows this fall, looking forward to meeting you!!!!
    Where or what website can I get a list of the shows?
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    POULTRY CENTRAL
    That's great thank you!
  • ClinkClink NE Oklahoma
    We have a bunch this fall, it's gonna be a lot of fun
    Yea plan to go to more next year I'll still be settling in at my dads so will be hard to set aside for the shows but the Atoka ones for sure can make it to them!