Any other hobbies that doesn't require feeding. - Page 2 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Any other hobbies that doesn't require feeding.

Comments

• Watching the grass grow and hearing the birds singing
  • Some know that I custom paint fishing lures and bass fish but haven't done much fishing lately.
  • Here's one I painted.
    100_3381.jpg
    3472 x 2604 - 2M
  • I usually just get lucky and find older coins in my pocket change. I worked retail for a while so I had access to a lot of money.
  • Those lures are a work of art.
  • Great paint job bantamman. Do you get your blanks from anglersworkshop.com? They have the best prices I have seen.
  • Thanks guys, the blanks are imported. See more at Luresmith Custom Baits.com.
  • A color I've always liked.
    100_3737.jpg
    3472 x 2604 - 2M
  • Thanks for the monument photo funandgames!
  • I have a pretty good skull collection. Some I have gathered some I have bought. I now have my granddaughter collecting them.
  • What kind of skulls?
  • ClinkClink NE Oklahoma
    that's interesting yegua308, have you ever cleaned a spoonbill skull? I want to try that and a catfish someday
  • I have skulls of all kinds= Birds, mammals and fish. It is against the law to posses a bird skull from a protected species, which spoon bills are.
    I always thought it was a little weird to collect skulls but about 2 years ago I found a group on the internet dedicated to collecting not only skulls but complete skeletons. It is a big hobby across the world with books dedicated to it. Putting together a complete skeleton is my next adventure.
    I probably have about 50-75 skulls, about 25 of them are bats ( different kinds). Claudia has forbidden me to buy a human skull.

Bob Choate
  • bees, the only time I feed them is when they are a small first year hive, after that they can feed me
  • ClinkClink NE Oklahoma
    Oh yeah, I meant a spoonbill fish like this one
    2001-04_0.jpg
    500 x 261 - 21K
  • ClinkClink NE Oklahoma
    Ron, I'm too scared to get bees, I'm allergic and swell up really bad if I get stung
  • nboonnboon Princeton Texas
    i make and sell paracord items like dog collars and leashes and bracelets
  • That's neat Garrett, a hobby that pays off.I have many hobbies that doesn't. Soda pop bottles.
    20160729_125047.jpg
    4128 x 2322 - 3M
  • Here are a few of my skulls. The drawers below are filled with skulls and bones
    By the way I also have bees
    Skull 2.jpg.JPG
    6000 x 4000 - 6M
    Skull 1 .jpg
    4144 x 3900 - 3M
  • Now that is neat.Are those porcupine quills in the urchin?