Any other hobbies that doesn't require feeding. - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Any other hobbies that doesn't require feeding.

There are hunters and fisherman on here ,what else . August is going to be slow long month.

Comments

• ClinkClink NE Oklahoma
    I have rc airplanes that I fly when it's nice outside, flying was the first thing I thought of when I saw your post, I have slow stuff that is relaxing to fly, but I enjoy 3d flight, it's a lil more exciting
  • There is a club that flies near me, have stopped and watched.Very interesting. I know Tracy is a coin collecter and Ken Campbell collects and trains spiders.
  • Tracy , enlarge this cent.One of my favorites.
    20160726_134751-1.jpg
    776 x 842 - 391K
  • Clink, just thought they fly several planes at same time.Can you change frequency on controls.
  • ClinkClink NE Oklahoma
    With the new 2.4ghz stuff, they can put up as many as they want and it picks a clear channel for each plane, the old 72mhz stuff has 50 channels, I can use any of the 50 channels with my setup
  • ClinkClink NE Oklahoma
    that penny is neat, I've never seen one like that before
  • Hope this doesn't get me too interested in remote.Brother had old planes with control wires he flew in circle.That cent is one of key coins in Lincoln cent collection, there are several more key ones.Some of the hardest to get are high grade common dates that were not collected but circulated.
  • How much is that penny worth?
  • 1 cent lol
  • Bought it 20 years ago $1000.00 higher now.
  • Drones are neat also! With the cameras on them you can sure get nice videos!
  • ClinkClink NE Oklahoma
    The multi rotors are neat....funny story that ended my short aerial photography career, this was long ago, before it was cool so to say, I would strap a pen cam to my plane and it would shot 15 mins of video while I flew around, I saw coyotes, deer, turkey, all kinds of stuff I never even seen from where I was, well one day, I was circling with the buzzards at about 600 ft, the wind had changed up there and lil plane couldn't hold a steady course, to make it worse, it caught a thermal and went to 1000ft in no time. last time I seen my lil cub it was headed toward Miami, I still miss that plane, like my others, it was scratch built and I built another, but it just wasn't the same
  • That double struck penny is worth a ton of money now! Wish I had one! I've been a re-enactor with the 13th SC Vol. for 24 years. Getting too old to portray a Confederate Soldier now but I still do living histories and presentations. My Great Grandfather was a confederate Veteran.
  • Barry this monument is in Bowie, Tx.just nw of me.
    20150912_124345.jpg
    4128 x 2322 - 3M
  • I am an amateur coin collector myself. I knew it was valuable.
  • So am I, just been doing it for long time.Add to your collection when you can.What type of coins do you like?
  • I like growing vegetables as a hobby. Not much on flowers. I like to grow things I can eat.
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    1955 DOUBLE DIE
  • I go out sometimes and sing karaoke. thinking about going on tour. lol women love this and I love women! there you go Lonnie.
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    I HAVE SEVERAL OLD COINS MYSELF, I LOVE THE OLDER STUFF.