OEGBCA Oklahoma State show The Okie! - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

OEGBCA Oklahoma State show The Okie!

I just wanting everyone to know we are starting a new OEGBCA Oklahoma State Show called The Okie! that will be held on Oct. 9th at the Cleveland County Fair barn in Norman, Oklahoma. Oklahoma State Rep. WIlliam Wornock (918-694-0205) has been working hard to put this show together and David Johnson from Georgia will be doing the judging. We will be using the same facility as the Canadian Valley Poultry Club the following Sunday after their show on Saturday and our hopes is people will put this on their schedule and plan on attending. We also understand the show is a little early but we we have to start somewhere. Anyone with any questions feel free to contact William or myself and we'll try to get them answered. Thanks.

Comments

• tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    BAD NAME.LOL
  • I like that name, Tracy.....lol
  • Better than Texan or Texass
  • Can't wait!
  • I forgot to mention that this is a OE show only with Open and Junior divisions and there will be awards in both.
  • LongspurLongspur Lone Star State
    Are any of the other shows (game/regular) still on for Cement? Atoka? I'm putting together a show list for Texas and the surrounding states and trying to pin everything down (judges, entry deadlines) so I can put it out there.