Steve Jones - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Steve Jones

Steve passed away this morning please pray

Comments

• Sorry to hear that, I didn't know he was sick.
  • edited March 2016
    It doesn't seem that he was "sick" in the traditional sense. According to the reports that I've gotten he had a brain aneurysm that led to a massive stroke. The stroke left him with no brain activity, because of this the decision was made to pull him off of life support.
  • Great guy. Big loss for the hobby
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    STEVE JUDGED BOTH SHOWS IN AMARILLO FOR US IN 2015,NEVER MET A STRANGER ALWAYS NICE TO EVERYONE AND A GREAT BREEDER AND JUDGE.I ALWAYS ENJOYED JUDGING AND SHOWING WITH HIM.RIP MY FRIEND.
  • Tracy you are correct he never meet a stranger
  • He judge the show at Rison Ark one year ago, I won res. under him. Sorry to hear this.
  • nboonnboon Princeton Texas
    Steve, thank you for letting me annoy you with all my questions, thank you for judging me for my first time in showmanship, thanks for looking at my birds the countless times I asked, thank you for being such a great friend to me and all of our chicken family, and thank you for being so nice to everyone, your were one of the nicest people I've met in my 14 years here. We all loved you. We miss you so much, so, so much.
    Thank You
    Enjoy the Big Chicken Yard in the sky.
    With love and deep sorrow,
    Amen
  • First time I met Steve was in Norman, OK., 2014 I think, yes he was a good feller, R.I.P. my friend.
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    WELL SAID NBOON.
  • Steve was a great guy and judge. I respected the fact that as a judge he was always very approachable and wouldn't leave until he had answered any and all questions people had for him. In my book this is definitely a big loss to the hobby and poultry world.
  • What's going to happen to all his stock? Is someone over seeing disposing Of them or is his family going to take care of it?
  • nboonnboon Princeton Texas
    I also want to know that
  • They are taken care of by Monty is what I heard
  • Hate to see them all just stay out there & die. Have seen that happen before.He put a lot of time & work into them.
  • Jan is helping also
  • I judge with him one time and really enjoyed it great guy RIP.
  • Steve's service will be at 1pm at the Catholic Cemetery in Clyde Texas 3/19/2016. The memorial has been suspended

• Flowers can be sent to Bailey Funeral Home - Clyde Texas- 79510