OEGBCA District 10 Meet February 20, 2016 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

OEGBCA District 10 Meet February 20, 2016

scratchscratch Mannsville, Oklahoma
I am pleased to announce that the District 10 Meet has been placed in Newcastle, OK. Feb. 20, 2016 at the "Great Plains All Game Show". This is a double show for open and Jr. The Top 5 Old English will be awarded plaques in both shows. The Jr's will be awarded with medallions and rosettes in show #1 and show #2 will have drawings for prizes.
I am inviting all of you guys to mark this show on your calendars. We would love to see you there.
Dist. 10.jpg
2409 x 3315 - 3M

Comments

• scratchscratch Mannsville, Oklahoma
    Who all is planning to make this show? I hope to see all of you there. Man that would be a big show.
  • Who is judging the show?
    Doug Connelly and Craig Rounsaville. Josh you need to come on back down here. This is going to be a good one and bring Bill Wulf with you.
  • I plan on being there.
  • Maybe I stop in for awhile.
  • I will be there
  • Good to see Doug back in "action".
    Tracy are you coming to this one?
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    ERNIE I WILL TRY IF MY KNEE HOLDS OUT.
    Hope to see you there. Should be a good one. Shane is coming from Louisiana and I heard today that Dwight Madison is coming from Missouri. Havent heard for sure but I am guessing the Ginger Red Man from Kansas will be there. I'm hoping for a big turn out. We are going to have a fun time either way.
  • I'm planning on it.
    Entries close Feb. 8th. Get those entries in guys.
    234 Old English with 20 varieties being represented. 21 Old English in the jr. show.
    Not a bad turn out for this time of year. Looking forward to seeing you guys there.
  • Looks to be a good show.
    edited February 2016
    Well I am loaded up and planning on leaving out in the morning. Hoping to help out setting the show up and hopefully getting a table set up for the awards. I'm excited to spending the weekend with chicken people showing and talking about birds and the one bird in particular, "the Old English Game Bantam." Should be a great day for the show and for people wanting to pick up some extra birds for their breeder pens. I am sure there will be plenty of birds there for people in the market. I think this will be a great show. Looking forward to visiting with my old friends and picking their brains about our little feathered friends. I will be bringing a camera so if any of you guys are wanted 48 states you better wear a mask. LOL.... See you there...
  • Ernie I have the donation money for you
    That is great Jason, I will see you up there Saturday. I hope your son has a great day on the matt.
  • Look out OK here I come!!! Lol
    image.jpg
    1337 x 993 - 673K
  • Those look very nice!