Admin's Discussion - Page 8 - OEGB Int'l Society

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Admin's Discussion

1234568»

Comments

• Yes indeed.....really enjoy reading on this site.
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    THANKS FOR PUTTING THIS BACK ON SHERRI, THERE IS SO MANY GREAT PICS AND ARTICLES PLUS ALOT OF FRIENDSHIP.
  • Yes thank you!
  • Thanks so much for putting site back on
  • adminadmin Durant, OK
    You guys are welcome.

Sorry I haven't been around very much. Just seemed like there was always people fighting. It is good to hear people are still enjoying the site.

Also, sorry the site went down for a bit. My debit card was changed and so the webhost needed to be updated. I got a call the other day about it being down and it was back up the same day.
  • Thank you Sherrie for getting the site back up!
  • Good to see site back up
  • edited October 2016
    Whoever got the site back up and running is to be commended greatly! Thank you so much because I sure do enjoy it and the great folks on here! Thank you soooooo much!
    Bill
  • Thank you Sherri!
  • tracytracy AMARILLO,TX.
    BILL YOU ARE A BIG PART FOR THE SUCCESS OF THIS SITE.
  • I am just so happy to have it back up and running and a Huge THANK YOU to Sherri!!!!!!
  • thank you. really enjoy this web site. thanks again.
  • Glad to see the site up and going again, though it was gone. Thank you !!!
  • Thanks Sherri!! Good to be back with old friends. There are peopl on here that I don't here from other wise. Thanks!!
  • Thank you Sherri once again for getting the site back up and going!
    I sure do appreciate it and I am sure I am not the only one!
    Bill
  • ClinkClink NE Oklahoma
    thank you!!! I'm lost without checking in here, lol
  • Thank you Sherri, You and this site are more important to old english breeders than you will ever realize.
  • Thanks Sherri.
  • Thanks who ever
  • thank you